Supply/Demand, VSA, Wyckoff with Petefader

Eyeing a big GBP short.

Hello all, I hope everyone is doing well in their lives and trading. I am here for some help. I am thinking about starting trading. Any information that is important for the beginner would be really appreciated. Also, please suggest some good trading blogs to go through.

Hello Petefader.

I am interested to learn VSA trading - could you maybe recommend some books to study?

Thank you for your support! :slight_smile:

EUR/USD

Looks like a nice short,

GBP/JPY

High volume into fib.

Trend is up.

1 Like

Happy New Year Everyone! Explaining the market in real time in yesterday’s livestream. Very educational. Enjoy.

What broker volume feeds is this cos this volume looks different…secondly what indicators are on your chart especially the arrow ones … I see that you are using fxcm now .

Yes, FXCM and comparing to other brokers sometimes.

That indicator just highlighting high and low Volume on the price bars. I’m just playing with it, I’m not a fan of VSA indicators. I tried all the free ones on Tradingview and it’s all crap. I had to turn off most of the signals on the indicator you see now, or there would have been arrows all over the place…too much. It may be helpful at a glance but the last thing trading VSA is about is indicators.

1 Like

Informative! Enjoy.

I took this trade live, straight to +115 pips with do drawdown. The setup is fully explained in the video. Enjoy!

Big pips caught live…

Woah, dude. You’ve been here for over 10 years! that’s awesome!

Just watched your 10/13 video. Good stuff!

1 Like

Hey @petefader , just thinking out loud about volume, do volume indicators work the same way for crypto exchanges in your experience?

1 Like

Absolutely. Works in any market. Volume is just a measurement of trading activity, but large activity (high Volume) represents large traders, the biggest, smartest ones. If you can read their activity, or lack of, you can follow them.

So back to FX, you then want to use one of the larger brokers for volume data than say some small outfit on an island somewhere, right?

Frankly supply-demand zones are so much effective & but till now most of the retailers rely on only the support-resistant levels instead of supply-demand!