Supply/Demand, VSA, Wyckoff with Petefader

Caught the short off climax at fib on 5 min. It’s in the direction of the phase (markdown) but was aggressive as far as selling into a support area. I had a feeling I would catch the climax down though. The markdown was losing steam but didn’t have it’s stopping volume yet.

I’m with you on the short. TP @ 1.31643. Looks like it is hoovering around the Oct 4th low and moving below. Not sure if I should look to go long on a retrace or call it a day?

I missed this trade entirely altho I was just waiting for any ND to show up. I was teaching at that moment. :stuck_out_tongue:

LoL… Pete is calling it a year already… That’s funny but probably a good thing to do. I will probably further reduce my risk and just trade to learn…

Glad you got it!
Long? no way…if this is stopping volume, they will most likely accumulate for a bit and try the markup tomorrow.

Same trade here. Worked well!

oh mommy. :32:

Thought I would share my EU trades for today. I also did a long on Oil if anyone is interested. the Blue box is a SR High volume zone from yesteday and the red is an intraday box

I also took a long scalp below the red box in the morning which didnt turn out to be much. But pips are pips!! :slight_smile:

HOLYY!!! as I was making that checked the trade… WOW.

Closed up my last position now at +127 pips. No draw down on the trade. Text book climax/nd at fib zone in the direction of the phase. You gotta love…yeah yeah. :slight_smile:

Looks like our stopping volume may have showed up on the 15m. Getting late though…

Picking a bottom this late in the day…bad idea. Keep your pips, your job is done.

It was so obvious, I started salivating.

Truth! 4.2% is not a bad day at the office.

Congrats guys!..I just woke up :frowning:

Sure, let’s see your Oil setup…analysis would be cool.

Trust me, I know the feeling lol.

took my kid to bed…back to my laptop and…oh dear… sh*t!!

Pete, you must have this chart watching down to a fine art. How do you keep an eye on all the charts, especially on a 5 minute time frame when you can miss something in an instant if you were away?

as requested :slight_smile:

Dont know what happened with the pics… the long was taken at 0905 GMT and short at 1345 GMT for you to look at your charts. sorry

I’m usually just watching E/U, 5 min and check the 1hr. Not a lot to look at. Looking for short today meant waiting for a buy climax, without that I didn’t have much to do.

As far as the “fine art”. It’s like watching a movie…SM and the herd are the players.
Today we knew we were in markdown, meaning SM was short. We also knew that noobs would think they are so smart for going long off Daily support, or indicators “oversold” lol. But I guess that is like most movies, you know who will win in the end lol…and it’s how they do it that makes it interesting.

(ps…I’m not meaning anyone in particular by saying noobs went long…i haven’t checked other threads lol)