Supply/Demand, VSA, Wyckoff with Petefader

No probs just to add to my previous post. the low level testing just worked. down 40 pips. I took it on a binary due to R:R. But a short there would be worth 40 pips. hope everyone else had a good day!!

There has been a lot of potential stopping volume bars in the past few days, on the 5 min chart. What penultimate stopping volume are YOU looking for?

Just my view, SV on M5 in a down trend starts a retrace, look for Stopping volume on H1 for a change of direction.

It could easily fall another 400 - 500 PIPS, just play it as it comes.

There ya go guys. :wink:

will notice whether volume will raise up, giving support with demand when the price coming down near the bottom ( as we suspect SM buying there)ā€¦

near fb50 retracement the price pulled up with volume supportā€¦ iā€™m an analyst not a trader this timeā€¦LOL

Itā€™s done. The maneuver was at 15:55 GMT. Then all kinds of long entries lol.
1HR backed it all up. Iā€™m about to T some P. :wink:
Iā€™ll say it againā€¦I LOVE VSA!!! AHHHHH.

maybe will take another retracementā€¦or maybe not considering the trading timeā€¦so far no trading todayā€¦but at least i know iā€™m in the right clubā€¦ thanks peteā€¦

as i saidā€¦until now 1.3007 is the resistanceā€¦

Those can also be pushing through demand. Look to the left of any bar you think might be stopping volume. If there is an old bottom there, theres a chance it could be absorbing the demand. Its the following action that tells you what it was. Was there a low volume test of the stopping volume bar? Or did it go back up and test that old bottom on a no demand?..the answer to those questions tell you if it was stopping volume oor not.

Pete, where was your entry on this trade? Iā€™m seeing two NS bars at the bottom. Also price hit 50 fib area with a good bearish reaction, could we go back to 1.2950 for another round of buying by SM or are we in a mark up phase already?

do you mind showing a chart with explination of that?

My entry was the combination push through and NS confirmation. How could I resist? I really was ok with not taking a trade today but, the chart is the master and I am the slave lol.

3 valid entries are shown.

Thereā€™s a chance this long can run for meā€¦catching the bottom, but I would think SM is going to accumulate down here for a bit, and probably a nice long tomorrow. Why mark it up now when you can buy more down here in small spurts over time and make more on the up move tomorrowā€¦hey maybe the herd will buy late and give you a few extra pips to TP lol.

The first bar you have marked is a down bar with high volume, how is that significant? ā€œprofit taking and demand creeps inā€ the second line you have drawn from thatā€¦ in that cluster, the highest volume was of a red down candleā€¦ that wouldnā€™t show that alot of people are selling?
What does that mean for the long green bar with high volume that reached the fib zone?

Iā€™v stuck with this method for over a year now and still haver difficulty understanding the concepts because some situations things matter and others they dont. Iā€™m really confused usually by what exactly a bar with an upper or lower wick means in combination with volume ect.

The second red candle you have marked has a upper and lower wick so how can you know which direction the pressure of all that volume is from?

also, right beside your no supply bar the second one is a no demand barā€¦ so how am I suppost to know which to interperate

Really? You have followed me for over a year, with no other stuff in your head, and you donā€™t understand why this is a perfect setup? Iā€™m not sure what to say. Watch the videos 3 times each lolā€¦seriously, it has to click eventually.

The candle in the middle of chop can be confusingā€¦itā€™s not in any particular place, butā€¦remember the context we are in. If price is a down trend and hi volume doesnā€™t cause it to continue on the next couple of candles, than we know there is buy activity in substantial amounts.

The first two marked are signs of strength, VSA basics.

The long green push up to fib and previous resistance is just as I explained in the last video. ā€œPrice will go to the next s/r quickly on this setupā€. SM fears no more lower prices to buy and kicks up the buying amount. If supply is found up there, they can relax and expect it to come down for more low buying.

in my opinion, weā€™re in the accumulation area. SM start buying but see still to much supply to absorb. so SM step aside as long as the price wouldnā€™t fall againts their level priceā€¦ thatā€™s why wee see the price cannot break up the resistance. the moment of truth will take event tomorrow? maybe yesā€¦ if we see ā€˜no supplyā€™ in the way of marking up. SM got tools and strategy like trapping herds in the S/R area, going nowhere and finally give up, selling their long position for few pips or close their short orders losing few pipsā€¦cause market is going nowhere. itā€™s a big pressure for intraday-short TF trader to takeā€¦ this is what i read from the book last niteā€¦:5:

Iā€™v watched your videos trust me. I think the wicks are really confusing me. I donā€™t know thier role, and I always assume i guess if the wick is tall on top, there must have been pressure to push the pice back down the length of it?

19:25 shows a no supply bar, and the price is sitting there without any volume spikes, so we can assume the price to rise? since the price was marked up and there was no sell pressureā€¦ i mean what else would it do?

What you said about wicks is true, but you donā€™t have to worry about every candle. In the end, itā€™s a few important candles showing up in the right place that gets me into a trade. There is constantly signs of strength weaknessā€¦but so what.

Look for the setups, thatā€™s all. I think people get confused because they do it backwards. Instead of waiting for a setup to appear, they think they need to be constantly analyzing, then they get confused askingā€¦what does this mean, what does that mean. Setups, Iā€™m sure you can spot themā€¦thatā€™s your only job.