Supply/Demand, VSA, Wyckoff with Petefader

It’s a pdf, it’s findable :wink:

Doesn’t it come with tradeguider?

It may very well have come with Trade Guider. I have read more ebooks and seen so many videos ( there is a youtube Tradeguider chanel) that my head is spinning. As tradeguider is based for all exchanges ( stocks, futures, options, FOREX, etc ) , the fact that this thread specializes in FOREX only probably gives it an edge for our purposes. I look forward to working with you in improving all our trading skills. Cheers,

Mike

Anybody watching GU. After Friday’s spring and show of strength it just showed a NS and confirming up move, and a push through a previous area of supply. Looks good??? To little volume now???

What time frame are you on

Sorry. M5.

The one and four hour and fifteen minutes trends are down. Volume is low. I would watch for an increase in volume before doing anything. It’s 10:50 here and i"m going to sleep. Good luck,

Mike

Hallo everyone,
First of all I would like to say BIG THANK YOU for your great job.
This treat is one of the Best I ever read.

Analize EURUSD:
It looks like we see beginning of accumulation phase, what do you think??

That’s really a bad time of day to trade the G/U. If you want to trade around that time of day, I would look at the A/J.

It’s a 16 month low. Seems to be accumulation, but lots of supply to be absorbed. Should be interesting when the British open in 20 minutes. eur/usd

Hello, if the previous area of fri ND to be broken - good sign of accumulation

selling pressure

You might assume accumulation based on the 16 month low, but what is volume saying? I am new to this but it seems we are getting some mini volume spikes on up bars then bearish reactions each time…so not sure how I would read this until we get a bit more time to see whats happening.

I found this in the new Risk Disclosure I got by email as IBFX recently got bought by Tradestation.

“The off-exchange foreign currency trading you are entering into is not conducted on an interbank market, nor is it conducted on a futures exchange subject to regulation as a designated contract market by the Commodity Futures Trading Commission. The foreign currency trades you transact are trades with the futures commission merchant or retail foreign exchange dealer as your counterparty. WHEN YOU SELL, THE DEALER IS THE BUYER. WHEN YOU BUY, THE DEALER IS THE SELLER. As a result, when you lose money trading, your dealer is making money on such trades, in addition to any fees, commissions, or spreads the dealer may charge.”

It feels a bit scary though… But I bet most of the brokers work this way.

Hi Hunterrus. What charting package are you using. Thanks,

Mike

Hi what’d you mean PACKAGE?

I use 89 exponential average to see supports and resistances!+ ND/NS indicator + better volume TRO + modified VSA signals to see merging of signals

I was told finfx is a true mt4 ecn broker sending the trades directly to the banks. I looked at their website and couldn’t see any proof of that. Fxdd has a currenex account called power trader that is a true ecn that only passes the trades to the bank. It is for placing trades only, you still need another account ( you can keep your mt4 account open with a minimal balance ) so you can get your trade entries based on whatever programs or methedology you are using. If anyone knows anything about finfx, I would love to hear about them as it would make trading easier then fxdd. Cheers,

Mike

I am unfamiliar with the modified VSA signals. Did you create them yourself?

no! found it somewhere in VSA trading forums

Looks like a quite day today, just realized that it is a bank holiday in the US, Martin Luther King jr birthday. I guess I will call it a day and enjoy the sunshine. Allthough I will eyeball the market after 7pm when ECB President Draghi Speaks and see what unfolds after that.