Supply/Demand, VSA, Wyckoff with Petefader

I am currently comparing trade guider to smart trader ( added purplepatchforex indicators to smart trader ) . I have also added auto daily fibs and pivot points. Once I can figure out howto copy and post them I will. All the best,

Mike

when typing a POST! look for an icon called IMAGE! and upload ur file

There is two upthrusts and a no demand. Doubt much will come of it because of the time of day.

we are still under m15 average and there is good indication of weakness on m15 as well, so we may have a new bottom soon anyway

big jump in volume on 15 min chart. caught me off guard. Smart trader says buying climax. any opinions

Another bearish run is coming…

China wants strong EURO

Waiting for ND

I wait for the one hour close to see if it’s bearish after that upthrust at the fib, latly it’s better to wait for the one hour close before jumping in.

ahh, went long g/u and e/u during Aisa. Not a typical time to enter but the setup was brewing since Friday (those who were in the webinar saw the valid long entry on g/u but it was late in the day.) It continued a perfect pattern over the holiday yesterday with a couple shakeouts, then NS showing up once Aisa picked up.

Normally Aisa will retrace a trend or test some levels, not great for entry, but this time the setup had formed going in, and the activity of Aisa caused it to begin to play out. Sure it could have gone back on me before London open, but I had to take that chance if I wanted it…had to sleep.

I would be careful on shorts…wait for a retrace of the up move and long entry…go with the background. The accum into markup is looking healthy.

Hi Petefader,

Are you going to have more webinars and if so, when. Thanks in advance,

Mike

Sure, let’s plan for Friday US session. We can review the week, look at possible setups coming and do a general review of the method and I’ll answer your questions.

Excelent, looking forward to it. By the way, your the reason I now trade VSA. I saw your thread back in August I think. I guess I owe you one. Cheers,

Mike

Just a chart showing my view.

The volume bars Im pointing at are in comparison to the volume from friday at the lows.

Gah…

I thought they were absorbing supply at the highs, so I tried to get cute and short that ND to support and get out. Should have left at least half on I suppose. Profit is profit though so not gonna complain too much.

[http://i.imgur.com/4KQna.gif[/IMG]"]

]([IMG)

[QUOTE=HR4;313046]Gah…

Took the same short, but closed lower at 1.2740 which is around 50-61.8 fib area. Maybe will catch a NS here.

I say good call getting out where you did. I’d have probably done the same thing.

But yes, it shows a very good reason why to keep half running!

In long here on the push. I entered before the 1hr close to confirm, so half risk only. Nice to see clean, normal behavior. :slight_smile:

IMHO, going short today was playing with fire…counter phase.

1hr

5min

I with you on this long Pete. Altho I got in a little later on one of the NDs which popped up… What target do you have in mind? The volume is getting kinda low.

Same thing. Just had a really nice No Supply Confirmed on the 5 minute, and I got in the close.

BE Locked.

I’m going to try to run to 1.27800