Supply/Demand, VSA, Wyckoff with Petefader

Is it just me or does it appear that there are a lot of Tests for Supply going on the 5m E/U?! Rapid markdowns on low volume, are they trying to flush out supply before a big move up? This has been a pretty confusing day so far…

If in doubt stay out!

Comments, please…

Look at the 1hr to determine what phase we are in. I wouldn’t be shorting until there is stopping volume coming in, and that hasn’t happened yet. With this method, we chose the direction on the 1hr. The 5min is for the entry.

I’m not saying price wont go to that point, I am just saying that we trade with the trend until we see stopping volume and reversal

Tass, yes, I agree. This is short term trade, to catch some pips (for bored traders :)), long term direction is still an option (I am more bearish long term though)…we will see

Maybe, but there is some high volume and no progress, so a quick short might just do the trick, I’ve gone for it.

And besides my indicator told me to short! :slight_smile:

I’ll take that before the news.

Do you need someone to test it :slight_smile: ?

I’ll release it probably next week, needs a few tweaks here and there yet.

Nice stuff PPF.
Definately caught a nice one there :slight_smile:

Thats nice!

I know, I am breaking rules big time :slight_smile: but anyway, this RSI divergence suggests price will retrace. Expecting 23 fib. There is lots of accumulation in the background…

My sympathies, [B]R[/B]epetitive [B]S[/B]train [B]I[/B]njury can be such a hindrance!

Good one :slight_smile:

Here’s my Long Entry of the day. I don’t know what was wrong with me yesterday… after the first long, I just couldn’t get myself to exit after the Ultra High Volume that closed near the bottom (a sure sign of weakness) plus all the No Demands that showed up I still thought it was going to go up, even after the upthrust and ND that followed (perfect short entry).

Today was a better day:

Still trying to figure out how/when to exit a trade. I’ve been playing with exiting on first No Demand on an Up Move, or violation of a 61.8 fib on a small swing retrace and previous levels. All feels like a crap shoot to me.

pls i will want pete or any body to pls help me wit vsa continuation analysis…cos i exited dis trade at d high vol. i mark wit yellow ,dem later it continued from the place i circled wit yellow too…pls i need to be taking all d pips,dont want to liv any to any thing.

also remember it neva got to d fib retracment zone…so hlp.

I must say, I am rather pleased with my efforts! :slight_smile:

Took this for 70 PIPS.

Haha, at least it has pins on top! The E/U hit 1.32 and stopped like it hit a brick wall! PPF, what were your entry/exit points? I can’t read your display just yet.

At the London open I often just take 30, because 8 times out of 10 that’s about how much it moves, then later, at signs of climax.