Supply/Demand, VSA, Wyckoff with Petefader

Nice move let it run baby run

Ok nice 35 pips there looking for 1.3 pp to hold now

Only took 3 different long entries to get the last one right. Looking back at it the other 2 entries werenā€™t as clean. Oh well, win a lot, lose some.

There arenā€™t too many what NOT to doā€™s posted on here, but hereā€™s one of my failed entries today, hopefully some of you can learn from my mistake here:

The downbars I suppose just prior to the NS are really weakness since theyā€™re closing just off the lows. Iā€™ve pretty much only do push through entries on the short and long, but some reason I thought a straight Strength/NS entry was in the making considering all the buying that went on the past 24 hours. The trade looked really good about 10 minutes into it, but waa waaā€¦ turned into an upthrust.

ā€¦and yes, that entry was right into a 50 fib. >.<

But, turned into a nice push thru supply/NS entry right around 13:15. Still up for the week, canā€™t complain too much.

I found today a though one to trade but again my original set ups

ur short on e/u is it cos of the 14:00 stoping vol. in 1hr chart.? is dat volume for a short?

It was rough today, I even entered long just before London open and got stopped out, I thought it looked pretty goodā€¦ I guess SM is really good about pushing prices to fibs before making a move. It screamed long all day, the 13:15 push thru, SM had drove the price down to just above the 50 fib of the daily.

No we where talking about loonie

Sorry sent not finished my original analysis was correct wait for entry to go long fiber but got confused in the noise and Am down so fAr today should have stuck to plan would have made 1 trade and would now be up 70 pips but still interesting to see price pan out all lookin

[QUOTE=ā€œScratchFXā€]

Sorry sent not finished my original analysis was correct wait for entry to go long fiber but got confused in the noise and Am down so fAr today should have stuck to plan would have made 1 trade and would now be up 70 pips but still interesting to see price pan out all looking and seeing what appears every time a major low is hit commercials come in and take control

Very please with self, the USDCAD was the one to go for today, I spotted that ultra high Volume on the 15m chart, and then ND straight after, ā€˜a sure fire thingā€™

I avoided the EUR and POUND for exactly that reason - could dip down, and they kind of did.

Nicely done

Nice call, I have a hard enough time watching two pairs, how many do you watch. Cheers,

Mike

Just came out of a nice AU long from earlier. Net 38 pips.

Stopping Vol on the 1hr and bullish confirmation

Than NS and confirmation on the 5min

Took the long and reversed on me straight away. This is where SL position is so important. Might have set it tight at 1.06550, but it (just) held. Maybe in hindsight, below the recent low of 1.06443 would have been better, maybe at 1.06 even, but I came through with it in the end.

Took half position off and locked BE at 1.07052, then trailed the stop up until it got stopped out.

Thanks to Petefader for helping out with confirming the setup as well :slight_smile:

Generally I like the EUR, GBP and USDCAD, 15m/1hr

Pete,

Just getting into the 2 threads and numerous videos (many thanks). You say on the first post of this thread to read from about half way through the previous, does that coincide with you stripping down the indicators to just bars and VSA?? Any particular page is a good starting point?

Thanks in advance, and Iā€™ll hopefully contribute to your thread in a positive way in a month or so, once Iā€™ve got through all the previous posts!

Andy

Iā€™m just starting out too, and I highly recommend first reading Master The Markets, then watch Peteā€™s videos, and finally read the previous posts. The book will give you a nice & very necessary foundation, and the videos do a great job of building on that foundation.

Master the Markets? By whom? And thanks for the advice!

By Wyckoff. There should be links to the PDF within this thread if you search. If not this thread, then itā€™s definitely attached somewhere in the previous thread.

Good luck.

Actually Spanglo, Tom Williams wrote the book, now he took the principles from Wyckoff.

you can find the book here:
master the markets - 4shared.com download free - 1

I donā€™t know if this link violate any rules of baby pips, so just search ā€œMaster the Marketsā€ on 4shared that youā€™ll find it.

Good reading!

Oh yes, thank you for the correction rmieck. I literally finished the book yesterday, and still have it open in front of me with Tom Williams name right on it! Noob mistake.