Supply/Demand, VSA, Wyckoff with Petefader

But after all, a win is a win, good one!

Got that short today, couldn’t get myself to go long after that spring at 13:15. I’ve been burned by considering a “spring” during/on a mark down as strength, I like seeing them further down the range. Since we’re chilling at the bottom of the fib zone from the Jan 25 low on the H1 and I’m up for the week, just watching at this point.

Could be worth keeping an eye on the USD/CAD for a nice short.

Do you think the eur/usd will go up for a revesal or retrace

Yes, but it looks too horrible for an entry on it, could easily keep dipping down.

Thanks for the advice. Its just that i had a tweet from a company called fxanalysis who do elliott wave. i joined them on twitter a year ago, and that was the 1st message they sent me for 6 months. The message said eur/usd will move up 50pips from 1.3021, now there saying it will go down to 1.2977 then go upto 1.3096. The best thing is the most recent stopping volume bar low point is around the 1.2977 level exactly on the S2 pivot point.

also i read something about the eur/usd reversing around lunch time GMT if there is divergance between the price and RSI, and you get inside bars or outside bars that are pinbars or dojis. Whic.h im getting on the 15minute timeframe

i tink it will go up for a retracement only,cos of the volume that started the down move is still bigger than this volume that stoped it for now…my opinion.

It is in a retracment at the moment of the move up on daily in my opinion but that’s just my opinion

Is all about that 1.3000 hold below / above for action

Hi PPF,

That indy that you posted a while ago…NSNDHistory…why is there two different colors of ND and NS…are they indicating something different?

Tks :slight_smile:

I think it will try to test 1.29300 and than reverse to 61.1 fib. But you never know for sure, right :slight_smile:

This is still the area to watch

i tink i will risk it…long now 1.3000…stoploss 1.2970

Game on. Hold above 1.300 now is vital

Not a bad risk reward on it let’s see what happens at 30 min close in 8 mins

Anyone else?

Yes, but I can’t remember what!! Anyway whatever it was isn’t of any real significance!

Is at my fair value for now so not me might look at if goes up to 1.00340 again

Hah, exactly where I’m short from!