The £10K Gamble - [The Journey]

OMG… I’ll leave you and your devout band of merry followers to it…

1 Like

I’m really enjoying watching your experiment so keep up the good work and have a good holiday.

@The_Baller

Are you a follower of “One Bite” barstool Pizza review?

KC

Many thanks.

Yes I am! Dave Portnoy is one hell of a clown.

Is this a live account? :pizza::joy:

3 Likes

Me too, glad I found this thread :slight_smile:

Interesting read. Will follow. :+1:

Of course that makes perfect sense for the context of the thread. Thank you for getting back to me and I wish you all the best with this account. Keep up the posts

Amazing journal!

I see that you are not using MT4 or MT5. I also hate it btw. Is this IC Markets own platform?

His Lordship (@The_Baller) is away for the week apparently. But yes: it’s IC Markets’ own platform.

1 Like

Thank you so much for sharing! There is so much value in this thread alone! I’m in the same boat. Got kiddos and the last thing I want to do is be glued to this computer any longer than I have to.

wow @dpaterso that answer was quicker than an execution with my old broker :grinning:

1 Like

@The_Baller I’ve done that until I started reading your post today. Thank you for you have helped me see things differently. I’ll keep reading and can’t wait to start practicing your system. Thank you very much for sharing all I’ve read so far.

Hi The_Baller,
I am reading this interesting journey of your.
Quick question:
Are you analysing M and W chart on Support and Resitance every weekend and place trade on daily chart in weekend and every evening you close or open new trade according to your setup? Is that correct?

I commend you on this, highly. It was once said “moving in and out of the market is a fools game”. I get that totally. For me, I can’t do that, My psyche isn’t wired for such.

I use daily chart only and that alone turned my trading around. Recently, I’ve been glancing over at the weekly to see how much room it might have. Get yo money

2 Likes

100% possible!

@Dumani, @dpaterso, His Lordship is using the Ctrader Platform from Spotware…

Way more features and easier to use than MT4 / MT5… unfortunately not as stable at this time (Ver 3.3)

Ah MAN. What happened to that dude that was trying to flog his MAM accounts??? Posts deleted. We (@pipopeeler91 and myself) were just getting warmed up!!! LOL!!!

Awesome experience @The_Baller glad I clicked the link from pips newsletter which I hardly do.

Questions. From what I understand you set and forget with SL and TP. Your SS showing you closing the trade 4-6 hours later, is that TP or manually done, or do you let it swing with TS? I don’t think you manually move SL am I right? Also do you scale out at 1:1?

1 Like