The £10K Gamble - [The Journey]

I think the bit about you being a bit blind (selective reading) covers most of this off :joy:

A bit rich coming from someone who churns thru demos quicker than pizza.

I don’t agree with everything he’s said here. I don’t buy .5 lots, I don’t risk 10% of my account. My position sizes are 3% of my balance and I scale in when things get moving. But what I know is, like I said earlier, my account has increased from $11K to…$14.6K as of right now ($218 DD) by following this simple strategy regardless of everything else. That’s what matters to me right now.

2 Likes

If you think this is chasing me down then you must be more confused than you sound. Nobody pays you any attention, its more to pass the time :joy:

Yeah, and we all know why that is.

@MattyMoney, Dom1882 pulls him up about screen time and the response…

Go back through this thread and find a reference to Baller using Algos… you won’t find it… anywhere.

Just shown he’s nothing more than a big lot scalper… It’s being made up as he goes along…

Certainly have… Baller Shite…

You’re stupider than you make out :joy:

It’s a simple concept called time.

You learn new things, put them into practice - a bit like how you’ve mastered the art of BS.

1 Like

Plodding along.

1 Like

Old people, can’t win with them :joy:

I had no doubts that you would reach 20k, just one more step. A pity not to master the language yet to have fun right now.

I can only say that I watch this thread every day and with these basic concepts and without being asked a penny I am learning to get out of the rat race.

1 Like

Much appreciated. Baby steps, slowly slowly you’ll be there.

In this game you can’t be stuck in a certain mindset, you gotta learn to adapt, try new things, test and implement.

Still got bills to pay.

4 Likes

Held this bad boy for about 30 mins :joy:

Current for today.

Grand total.

2 Likes

I guess I’m missing something, because the very first screen shot with lot sizes has every lot size above 1 lot, but the last one before this has the biggest size as 1 lot. I don’t see the scaling???

Small.

Big.

Big

Small

So there isn’t an explanation? You just do what you decide to do at the time?

There is no method behind this. I go in based on my risk and how I believe it will play out.

When I started off with £10K I tried to keep it small, as the account grew, so did the lot size, at my discretion, it doesn’t mean I started throwing about big lots every time.

Whilst this is an experiment, I still need to make serious cash, as it will all go towards something important.

For newbies, I can only recommend going in small, or go in at a size you think you are comfortable with, and then halve it.

You shouldn’t be using the lot size as a guide of what to do, the lot size is a variable element - you should only be focusing on the underlying strategy, using it, tweaking it to your needs and trading style.

3 Likes

This is kind of the key to profitable trading. Thanks brother…

1 Like

The KISS method… :kissing_heart:

1 Like

One of the major keyword about trading.
:money_mouth_face:

1 Like

I feel you brother…
:cry:

Well said Boss!.. well said…
:clap::sunglasses:

1 Like

This made my day! HAHA! :joy:
A perfect example of a well minded consistently profitable trader…

1 Like