The 3 Duck's Trading System

NZD/USD was stopped out. But I´m happy with the result.

My second trial to trade the eurgbp this week. It is no clear 3-Duck-Trade because the Duck in H1 isnt right, but how captain currency says: “Rules are good, but sometimes rules can get in the way of a good trading opportunity!”. I mean thats the case for this one. But look at chart.

1 Like

EUR/GBP WAS STOPPED OUT!

that was a strong move - reason? - news?

EU summit (supposed) bailout euphoria, which served up the usual knee-jerk reaction.
The market is desperate to feed off every morsel of apparent good news lately due to the financial mess the economy is in, so rumours & mere sniffs of positive output will spike markets all over the place.

Just wait patiently until normal service resumes & all the excitement subsides & you’ll receive your usual signals to get back in.

Germany has today caved into demands made by Italy and Spain for immediate eurozone aid to bring down their soaring borrowing costs.

THAT´S THE REASON

My trade today - NZD/USD

buy stop order at 0,8020

Safe trading to all you Duck Hunters this week,

A busy week ahead with important news releases due out and a lot of the big traders are sitting on their hands and not taking a position until they see what the news is. Also this Wednesday is the 4th of July so a holiday for our American trading Buddies.

[B]News Duck Hunters should be mindful of this week are;[/B]

1. Mind yourself with the Eur and Gbp pairs because there will be a rate statement out for these pairs on Thursday.
  2. Mind yourself with all pairs this Friday because the Non-Farm Payrolls figures will be released.

Stay safe,
[I][/I][B]Andy[/B]

NZD/USD looks good!

New opportunity to trade for me. USD/CHF

hope my pending order will triggerd in short time.

Happy trading!

It does indeed salty. Hope it keeps running for you.
There’s a veritable feast of ducks setting up early this week with AUDUSD, GBPJPY, NZDJPY, GBPAUD & AUDJPY all vying for entry opportunities.

Fill your boots as they say :slight_smile:

Trade went in wrong direction and i closed manual.

Look at chart.

Damn!

You should be celebrating it not commiserating.

If you’re confident that this approach fits your style & helps you react & adapt to the constantly changing characteristics of the market + you’re fortunate to be in a position to control & manage losses as efficiently as that, then you my friend are onto a real good thing.

I am still learning, but I am already on the way. :slight_smile:

Thought for today
Some of your best trading months will be when you didn’t take that risky trade.

Don’t be the “Hairy Trader” this July

1. Don’t trade the 3 Ducks this Thursday on any of Eur and Gbp pairs. Reason is this Thursday the ECB and the Bank of England release their Interest Rate Statements and thing can get a bit hairy.

2. Don’t trade the 3 Ducks this Friday on any pairs. This Friday the Non Farm Payrolls are due to be released and thing can get very hairy.

3. It’s also a holiday in the USA today - Independence Day and things may be hairy or even hairless, so trade with caution.

(Definition of Hairy Trader; risky, dangerous)

Safe Trading,
Andy

EUR/GBP Details -> Look at chart

Target 0,7848

salty

Good morning Duck Hunters,

If you fancy trading with the wind at your back and having a dabble with your Ducks over the next 48-72 hours, two decent pairs worth watching are;

1. Eur.Usd
2. Eur.Gbp

The Euro is getting bullied out there and is under selling pressure once again …. your Ducks favor shorts on the Eur.Usd (selling the Euro) and shorts on the Eur.Gbp (selling the Euro).

All bets are off
For me all short bets would be off the table on Eur.Usd if we get a break and hold above the 1.2333 area in the coming days.

Stop-Losses and Profit Targets
The 3 Ducks is a discretionary approach and stop-losses and profit targets are going to be up to you, your choice.

Keep the wind at your back,
Andy

These are not trade recommendations. The 3 Ducks Trading System is best used as a set of guidelines with discretion in addition with your own market analysis and trading ideas. I do not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.

Keep it Simple this week Duck Hunters,

The Euro is under selling pressure again and your Ducks favor selling Euro on;

[B]1.[/B] Eur.Usd

[B]2.[/B] Eur.Gbp
[B]
3[/B]. Eur.Jpy

[B][I]Andy[/I][/B]

[B]J.Lew Jesse[/B] please send me a private message here becuase there seems to be a problem with your e-mail and mine.

Thanks,
[I][/I][B]Andy[/B]

Hello Duck Hunters,

Blowing Lower
If you fancy having a Dabble with your Ducks (even on a demo account) over the next 48-72 hours then Eur.Gbp could be worth a look. This pair has been blowing lower since the start of June. Granted it’s not the most glamorous pair to be trading but when it’s in a trend it can turn a nice profit for a tight enough stop-loss if you are trading with the 3 Ducks and the wind at your back.

All bets are off
For me all short bets would be off the table on Eur.Gbp if we get a break and hold above the 0.7912 area in the coming days.

Stop-Losses and Profit Targets
The 3 Ducks is a discretionary approach and stop-losses and profit targets are going to be up to you, your choice.

Hope you Catch a Gust of Pips,
Andy

These are not trade recommendations. The 3 Ducks Trading System is best used as a set of guidelines with discretion in addition with your own market analysis and trading ideas.

Hi Folks
Yesterday and today was pretty Crazy.
Wednesday 01.08.2012 was Good for me, Tool Profit with following Trade:

EUR/AUD
SHORT
Open 1.16846
Close 1.16152

Be carefull for next week, news can be misleading.