The Adam Theory of Markets by J. Welles Wilder Jnr

New info I discovered about the Delta phenomenon on You Tube.

More You Tube video’s by me for the Dow index and nzdusd.

https://youtu.be/4Qw3RMODf9Q

New video showing the expected Delta turn points for nzdjpy using the 32 lunar month time frame.

New video of gbpusd using a 96 lunar month time frame. As usual, no inversions ever. Check out my You Tube channel for all my Delta Phenomenon video’s to find out how to do Delta correctly.

Hello all,
Very interesting thread.
Is anyone still trading with delta?

4xis2ez, can you elaborate more on the lunar time-frames for delta please?
I have tried delta and the most difficult thing about it is the solving for points.
I guess members get the solutions done for them, I have been trying to get STD, ITD, LTD for forex but with no luck.
Does anyone have solutions please?
Thanks

Just saw the recommendation from other ppl and search this book on google and find this resource. Eager to read it.

Hi Dale,

I came across this post of yours tonight when I was searching for feedback on Welles Wilder’s book ‘The Adam Theory of Markets or What Matters Is Profit’. I got it in the mail today after finding a good copy of the book.

I read all I can by Welles Wilder.

I am on page 42 now and I know this will change how I view the market.

If you would be so kind to respond to this reply sometime, would you say that in the nearly 8 years since you read this book, that the lessons stuck and have made a positive difference in how you trade and how you view the markets?

Or, looking back, that it wasn’t of any benefit.

Thanks, Steve

1 Like

Hey Steve.

Apologies for my belated response (saw the notification the other day and promised myself to get around to replying but then got involved with my own shit).

It’s an excellent book insofar as the text on what is basically trader psychology. It cannot be faulted on this score and is delivered in a way that only Wilder can deliver.

As far as Adam Theory ITSELF is concerned: I actually cannot give you a definitive answer. No matter what Wilder calls it: it’s really based on the fractal nature of markets (this of course I only know with hindsight). For a time back in the day: I started plotting the inversions (or whatever they’re called) of one or two instruments (I forget which now but it’s all probably detailed somewhere on this thread) but I didn’t do it for long (if memory serves me correctly probably only for about two weeks). Point is: I never gave it much of a chance and not many were interested at the time anyway. However: Wilder is no fool. And after these many years of banging away at this business: in all probability you will find that with wide enough stops Adam Theory will indeed have merit.

Not sure if that helps.

P.S.

Just went back on the thread. Sure is a blast from the past!!! LOL!!!

I see for some reason or the other Wilder’s Delta Phenomenon crept into this thread as well. Not quite sure what happened with all of that either (and sadly: my original Delta Phenomenon book that I actually received as a gift from The Delta Society has disappeared).

Anyway and my point is: if you do happen to look back on this thread for stuff just make sure you’re looking at Adam Theory information and charts and not Delta Phenomenon information and charts.

Hi Dale,

No need to apologize. I’m thankful you saw my reply.

I love Welles Wilder. I want you to know your thread about Parabolic SAR is good. You explained PSAR really well and I’ve been watching it for 3 days. I’m testing it out with SuperTrend.

Steve