The BabyPips.com team thanks these 10 amazing forum members!

Beyond just a typical online forum, we’ve always envisioned BabyPips to be a flourishing community filled with meaningful discussions among people who share the same passion for forex trading.

We want a community where people inspire and challenge one another to be better at their craft, a community where people help each other grow as traders. We envision the forums to be an avenue for both experienced and newbie traders across the globe to come together to educate, share experiences, and ultimately, help one another make smarter trading decisions.

Forum topics and discussions continue to flourish with knowledgeable responses from experienced traders who are thoughtful and insightful. Likewise, we are also grateful to have an abundance of new traders who are committed to learning, those who understand that forex isn’t a “get rich quick scheme” some people perceive it to be.

We come from different places, backgrounds, and perspectives, but it’s the mutual respect for these differences that allows us to come together. It’s through honesty and integrity that we build trust among one another. And, ultimately, it’s accountability for our own actions and behavior that keeps us grounded.

We want to take this opportunity to show our gratitude and highlight some of these helpful and amazing individuals who have made a huge difference in the community.

Here are a few members who not only have been generous with their time and knowledge, but also have been inspirations for other members. In alphabetical order, we have…

1. Clint

An exemplary member who has been with us since 2009, @Clint has always been one of the most helpful and respected members in the BabyPips community. We can just imagine the amount of time and effort he puts into each of his posts to make other members understand a concept they’re asking about.

Clint-Featured-Member-2018

When it’s easier to reply with “use the search function” to members asking a question that’s been asked a gazillion times, Clint still offers a well constructed post that a newbie trader will understand. His thread “Going offshore to escape the CFTC” also continues to be a very valuable resource since its creation in 2010.

2. Dennis3450

@Dennis3450 is a highly-respected member of the community who has earned a good number of followers because of his thread “Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis.” Undoubtedly, it’s one of the most popular and active topics on our forums.

Dennis3450-Featured-Member-10192018

He cultivates the topic discussion in such a way that people feel welcome to share their thoughts and trade ideas. Apart from this, he also takes time to answer members’ questions the best he can.

3. Eddieb

@eddieb is a long time member of the BabyPips Community. He helps out members, old and new whenever he can, through his insightful comments, be it trading-related or not.

Eddieb-Featured-Member-10192018

His profile picture showcasing a meditating man perfectly represents the balance and calmness he brings with him in engaging with other members of the community. Apart from this, he also helps keep the peace and positivity in the forums by flagging numerous, suspicious posts, while also editing problematic posts.

4. Falstaff

Despite being a relatively new member of the BabyPips community, @Falstaff has been a welcome addition thanks to his very helpful presence on our forums. He takes the time to shower newbies with practical trading tips and tricks, but he’s also interested in discussing topics that go beyond the forex market.

Falstaff-Featured-Member

He is not afraid to stand by his opinions but, at the end of the day, he’s all for civil, meaningful, and productive discussions with his peers.

5. Krugman25

@krugman25 is one of the members who will reach out to everyone. From welcoming newbies into the community, hanging out in the Lobby section, to writing well-thought-out trading related responses, you can find Krugman25 making positive connections wherever he goes.

Krugman-Member-Feature-10192018

He’s one of the price action traders in the community and he shares helpful tips and tricks on his thread, “Price Action that Matters.”

6. Manxx

For over many years, @anon46773462 has been part of our journey towards creating a productive community of mutual respect and understanding among traders who are motivated to share their knowledge and experiences.

Manxx-Featured-Image-10192018

It’s his peace-loving personality that motivates him to step in whenever there are heated arguments brewing between members of the forums.

Apart from helping out newbies with extremely insightful replies, he also maintains his very own informative thread “My europe and other things.” He also takes the time to reach out and share suggestions to bring the moderators closer to our members. Every now and then, he shares his amazing photographs that never fail to brighten up discussions on our forums!

7. PipMeHappy

@PipMeHappy goes above and beyond to produce quality content for his long-running threads on our forums.

PipMeHappy-Featured-Member-10192018

He’s been dedicating a significant amount of his time and effort to reach out and interview female traders that he now has over 800 replies on his thread, “Why we need good female traders.” All in hopes of giving women traders the support and representation they need in the forex industry.

8. Tommor

@tommor goes out of his way to join in topics where he can be helpful. His contributions are well thought out and he does not hesitate to share his strategies and experiences.

Tommor-Featured-Member-10192018

With his open-mindedness, this experienced trader is able to welcome new ideas and motivate other traders to really explore and find out the trading style that perfectly suits them. He respects the many different members of the community regardless of their experience or knowledge level – be it an experienced trader or a newbie who’s still struggling to find his way around forex.

9. TradeViper

@TradeViper livens up any trading discussion with his fun and witty yet helpful and educational responses. Make sure to pay attention to his “ever”-changing signature, too!

TradeViper-Featured-Member-10192018

With his keen eye for detail, he creates analytical trading observations and recommendations that guide newbies, and even other regulars, in their own trading journey. However, don’t be mistaken. His wisdom transcends forex and he’s ready to share his knowledge and experiences about life, psychology and society, especially in his own thread “VIPERS Country Store.”

10. Trendswithbenefits

An experienced trader who does not just help other members with their trading questions and concerns, @Trendswithbenefits also looks out for the welfare of the community.

Trendswithbenefits-Featured-Member-10192018

His detailed and thorough explanations have been a huge help to a good number of newbies. Apart from this, his genuine concern for the community shines through as he helps protect the forums from people who intend to take advantage of other members, particularly newbies.

27 Likes

Humble thanks to @Ananais for showering us with (in my case undeserved) praise: I am very happy to be in such company.

I would also like to remember @lexys who was an outstanding contributor and would have thoroughly deserved to be on this list.

Happy Trading!

9 Likes

I am not a great lover of pedestals, trophies or tributes.

Yes, there are some relatively more experienced people here and that is good. But without all the newcomers and the many others who are learning their craft here, these 10 people would have nothing to do and would not be here either, I think!

So my praise goes to all those here who are both brave enough and humble enough to “expose” their lack of expertise and knowledge in the hope of furthering their own skills. Without them there would be no forum.

There is no give without take and no take without give.

But even that is not enough. Without sensible moderating the internet anonymity soon ensures that any well-meaning and useful forum is torn to bits. So a big hug also goes to our moderaters and owners.

But like any good recipe, it is the choice and quality of all the ingredients that makes it so special!

12 Likes

Awww. :blush: I would also like to thank these people! :slight_smile: Although I’ve only been here for less than a year, I’ve already learned so much and it’s because of the really talented people here who are willing to share their knowledge! :smiley: Thanks to other newbies too because you guys make me feel like I’m not alone in this journey! :blush: Of course thanks to Babypips for this wonderful community! :smiley:

2 Likes

I’ve been reading lots of threads since past 2 months, they are the main people everywhere, and I can say that these people are amazing contributors in Babypips. I believe they are the beautiful examples behind a great community. Glad that you shared about them to us.

1 Like

Amen for that.

2 Likes

I’ve been perusing loads of strings since recent months, they are the fundamental individuals all over the place, and I can state that these individuals are astonishing donors in Babypips. I trust they are the excellent models behind an incredible network. Happy that you shared about them to us.[Removed due to forum policy violation]

Thank you and I am honored to be on this list. I am looking forward to contributing some new trading approaches in the near future and glad there is an active community here to share it with.

1 Like

Good thread thanks!

Thanks to all for your contributions and discussions it really means a lot. Continue the good advise. Adios

Hey P, is has taken me about a month to put together a mature yet unambiguous response to the above post. So instead of taking things on this thread waaayyy off topic, please meet me in the lobby to dispute the following.

@lexys is really a guy, and is a fraud named Timothy Nagley.

The Ever Waiting Suspiciously In The Lobby VIPER

2 Likes

@viper I actually trust that Lexy is a woman. I know an awful lot more about Lexy’s personal circumstances and life than a lot of people here who profess to have found some hidden secret behind her online persona.

I owe Lexy the respect of her privacy by not sharing her life story with the world, also because it would prove nothing to those who prefer listening to or believing rumours.

I am sorry to slam you down a bit, Viper, I am just telling you that Lexy is a real person, not some made-up mythical user posing as a woman. I have nothing to gain from this, I just know what I know.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well I hope she is still enjoying the pleasent weather which would be on offer given the lovley location to which she relocated…

I actually had no idea, untill the above post, and did a quick google search. It’s a tough call now, there’s a lot of strange ‘evidence’ out there that ties up - but as it with all online persona, it doesn’t take much for someone to go out of thier way to tarnish someone.

Regardless of if it is true or not, I find it difficult to stomach as her knowledge was startling…not what I would expect from a con artist - however i’m proven wrong on a daily basis :joy::joy:

1 Like

Pipme, I’m not cynical by nature, but it’s the internet.

Maybe it’s a different person, maybe not, but over on ET this image was posted:

AlexaSmith

Maybe just coincidence, there was a trader over there named axela - has since left in a huff.

On here lexys was asked re alexa but didn’t respond - I linked to that post back awhile, again maybe just coincidence.

Anyways, it’s just the internet and Vipe is languishing in the lobby without a drink.

Hmmm… now just checking… they must have forgotten to include me… hey Ananais, how about making it the amazing eleven :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey don’t forget me - don’t be fooled with the new profile name… it’s still Jezzode :face_with_raised_eyebrow::joy:

Hehe, I never forget a bacon sarnie.

Maybe she’ll rename it the Dirty Dozen :).

We wait, meantime it’s vipe’s round… is that rram coming in?

2 Likes

Nope, @rrram2 is counting his money - remember he is buying mxn and this is just after hitting the wires:

Lopez-Obrador says no fiscal/economic changes in first three years

The market likes these comments from the incoming President (to which I suspect rrram had an insight :slight_smile: - just joking

1 Like

it’s time like this that the valued input frrom @_Bob would be added humor, except he got himself kicked from here from what I’ve gathered - he too should have been on the top 10. Good guy really, always came to bat when it was his round :wink:

Bob is Aussie, he calls it as it is(edited by me) and is not into being PC.

I imagine he is like that Aussie guy with the hat who tries to figure out the gender of someone in a bar, bit like the recent short squeeze on GBP, very painful but doesn’t last long.

2 Likes