The Babypips Official Mugshots - Post a Pic Of Yourself - You know you Wanna! :)

Somewhere out there on the edge…

That rock looks interesting - where is that?

Me Looking a bit scruffy and barely awake

Stone Mountain Park in Georgia :wink:

as Jollygreenfellow said. Stone mountain Georgia. I climbed all over it including places I probably wasn’t supposed to be but I’ve always been one to follow the path less traveled. It’s 800 feet high so don’t get tooo close to the edge :smiley:

Me with ICT jr.

One Day After I Quit My Job… I’m Looking Out To Sea In Bermuda 6/95

Typical ICT Garb & Attire… No Glitz

I have some really interesting photos I can share with you all if you post more… let’s see those mugs Babypipsters! :5:

you look like you could kick someones ass. from your voice and profession i wouldnt expect that lol

…not to mention few black belts and room full with ‘‘toys’’… lol

a few black belts? i have one lol but that was a looooooooong time ago

Thanks, I’ll keep that in mind!

Looks like I missed this thread in the past months. Really cool to see who is behind the nicknames. So, this is me and my biggest passion…evrything what is somehow connected with water, sea, ocean (I love manta rays and whale sharks), beach, hammock, good food, drinking and such a things :54:

. That’s me folks.

WOW! This is amazing… thank you for posting this shot! LOVE it! :57:

:smiley: You know… for some strange reason I imagined you as an older man… and these pics are similar to what I imagined Petefader looked like lol.

Pete I am calling you out… post em!

@Manta

From a few years ago

Me with the Laurel and hardy statue in my home town.

Lol, yes, I look and feel always younger and more happy if Im somewhere on the road around strange places in Asia and not sitting in the office. But I think 34 years is more than enough, have to do something with that next year and definitely move there. Winters in Europe are killing me.

Awesome… keep them coming! :slight_smile:

Gorgeous sky by the way!

me and my hobbie

sorry no close up of my mug but that is a ceadar strip canoe that I built.

1 Like

See it doesn’t hurt does it? Folks… post em. You really do make my visits all the more rewarding when you do.

Keeping with the just rolled out of bed theme you got here Aaron… here is me waking up and acting like “new money” in Bermuda… yes I had to do it folks… ego was ridiculous then I admit it.

[Note the “ole’ naturale” look of uncombed hair] The morning after arriving at Bermuda after quitting my job. Yes that’s 50k and yes I was a dork in this pic :15:

Another ICT jr.

:57: Share em folks…

~

Now this is a just got up pic