The Babypips Official Mugshots - Post a Pic Of Yourself - You know you Wanna! :)

It’s chucking it down here & being up in the Highlands, I think that I’m furthest north that we’ll find. We’re expecting a fair whack of snow over the next few days - bollocks :frowning:

Assuming its not the w/end: rainy/snowy days = trading days.

Nice sunny and 75 degrees here. Not even a cloud in the sky

It’s possible to go off people you know :wink:

Only in the UK can we wax so lyrically about the weather…! : )

Me thinks its a case of, its surprising what attention the photo of a good looking lady can cause!!! I think the weather is a smoke screen jacqui, lol !!

I am not sure which country you are based in - but I promise you the weather in the UK is so variable you can lurch from a deep chill to warm summer heights and anything inbetween in a matter of minutes…we Brits can talk about the weather infinitum…! : )

It is only in the mid to high 20sC here on the Australian west coast for most of this week - did see a cloud today though

Think I may have to apply for a Visa, whilst I shake out the brolly…! : )

Omg! This is satan things…:56:

Hey, sorry for the dumb question but where do I go to upload a picture?
Thanks

Not to worry, I’ve answered my own question, lol

Come on people more pictures this is probably my favorite thread on the whole forum. Banker, Pete Yunny, HomeofGolf, money, sweetpip!!! come on guys :smiley:

EDIT: Especially Sweetpip…

That’s what happens when you don’t apply proper risk management!

Oh Banker…you such a goof ball (wth!!!))…hahaha…

Come on where is your pic… Its not fair!

Not surprised…lol :wink:

LOL…predator I see…

These is how I do my work out with my heels on :slight_smile: Also, my motivation…lol

took using my webcam … love editting them to make them look ‘different’

Finally, you come out of your shell…:slight_smile: What happen with the homeless guy?

Nice pic, btw…

I figured you’d be older.