The Babypips Official Mugshots - Post a Pic Of Yourself - You know you Wanna! :)

I did post a pic of me a couple of years ago…and in the spirit of halloween, here it is again…lol 301 Moved Permanently

Youthful = Yes
Experienced = Still questionable ???

Unless you’re a hobbit of course…:wink: (and no I don’t have a “sail” boat lol)

PM? Also I’d just like to point out there are still no sweetpip pictures…

@ IyaJenkei - she did post her pic… here is the link 301 Moved Permanently

@ Sweet Pip - I think we need the updated one :slight_smile:

haha, cmarie looks nice.

banker is really my kind of guy. he seems into adventure as well. i’ll pay a visit when get a chance to fly to NZ :wink:

Okay folks… I realize many of you must be extremely shy. So here is a suggestion… :43: Halloween is fast approaching and yes I celebrate with my kids and dress up like any kid at heart 40 year old Dad.

I will post my costume… Halloween day. I want to see you or your costumes. Come on… have fun with it! :57:

Best Costume Gets An Exclusive One Hour Tutoring Session [Redeemable After Christmas] :35:

Halloween 2012

Hope i win, I would love a one hour tutoring session…

Hehe nice one

Another of me after my sunday fishing trip. When I invited him and his friends for dinner I dont think he understood what I meant

Nice catch Bob!

You can’t beat a spot of fishing - well unless it’s an unsuccessful trip in which case quite a lot of things beat it.

If I am not mistaken, this ‘get up’ looks more like a fledgling Beefeater, (Yeoman Warder) ex Tower of London…nah - surely it’s the wrong outfit for Halloween …! lol

Fishing is so boring :stuck_out_tongue:

Now duck hunting

I see the family resemblance - you and that green winged teel are a perfect match - -a little green under the wing! ha ha - just kidding of course.

I’m on the left :-D. Just in case.

Whoever receives this gift, BETTER…I MEAN BETTER…RECORD IT FOR ALL OF US TO SEE!!! :51:

There are no easy words, but I can only imagine it must be a pretty distressing and devasting time for some of our American cousins in the wake of Sandy. I hope that all that all is well as can be under the circumsances and that there is a timely recovery period for those affected.

best wishes, Jacqui (UK)

No costumes for me as the kids are all ill… still had to do them a pumpkin :slight_smile:

And so I have a few excuses why I don’t have a pic from this year, but in the spirit, and for the 'competition - here is a pick from earlier -

A pic with co-workers - I will assume you can tell the theme, I am the professor.

So you can all recognize Mr. H right - well Mr. H and Mr. H have something in common, so here goes my alliteration in order to win a 1 hr session.

PerchTird poses as the professor in the picture, please Mr. H, pick me so that I may line my pockets with a plethera of pounds. (yen, dolllar, whatever)

I know it’s a shameless plug - but after 4 yrs , I feel I am getting pretty close - an hour just might be the turning point.

Anyways good luck to all and thanks Mr. H.

That will be you then PipHanger! Halloween has been & gone & I only see your photo up thus far.