The Babypips Official Mugshots - Post a Pic Of Yourself - You know you Wanna! :)

2020-05-24 11.06.07

3 Likes

Hi my name is Jaira, 22 yrs old. Im a newbie here, Im really interested to learn how to trade, I hope it will be smooth. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

hi there jaira, nice to meet you. hope we can be friend and make our journey in FOREX together :wink:

sure. i guess everyone here can be your friend since we all are sharing same goal, to learn how to trade and be a trade master.

Hey, my names Mo, i’m just starting out with my Forex journey.
[Removed for Forums policy violation]

1 Like

hi guys im smily_28 this is me

Hi all,
Total newbie, and ever so grateful for this website/forum

2 Likes

Hello! :slight_smile:

New Here just trying to introduce myself and add my mugshot. :wink:

Maura

3 Likes

Am victor onyekachi, am an African, from Nigeria, am new here,

So sorry you were photobombed so thoroughly :wink:

It was just some loose change I was counting after a quick weekend in The Big Apple!

Heres one of my edited pic, and its my instagram user name feel free to come around!

1 Like

A great platform to connect. Cheers!

I’m new here so I’m gonna just get this out of the way lol. This is me

3 Likes

Hi all. Seth here, a late bloomer that’s going to utilize this website and a few more knowledge resources to learn a thing or two about the biggest trade market in the world. Looking forward to the opportunities that it provides. Wish all noobs, pros, innovators, entrepreneurs and everyone else here a lucrative future.

I’d show y’all the rest but there would be a lot of people turned into stone, I don’t want to take that responsibility!

1 Like

That’s not a pity!! That’s a miracle:)

1 Like

hahaha…thats me living the beard gand life.

1 Like

Hi - I am new to this as I was recommended by a friend, who swears by this platform. I have now see where he has gone with it and he said this is a good place to start for babysteps. I am Dinyo and love to meet or speak to people looking to make this side hustle a full time hustle.

Please reach out!