The Babypips Official Mugshots - Post a Pic Of Yourself - You know you Wanna! :)

Hey all :). Just popping in to say and participate a bit. Not very sociable but trying to participate.

2 Likes

Hi My name Is Christa and I love to dance and sing and have funny moments with my family I came here because I want to be a young Millionaire :money_mouth_face::blush:

I’m a newbie and I’m from Louisiana!!

2 Likes

Hi, I am Maria Rivas and have been working at NYU Langone Hospital Brooklyn for the past 7+ years as an Administrative Coordinator. I’ve been married to the same wonderful man for 30 years, mother of two and grandmother of three (two boys and one girl) and an avid baker since COVID-19 hit New York and the rest of the country. My interest has been peeking for some time and I have come to the point where I want to learn the most possible so I can start trading on my own.

1 Like

This is the me me!

2 Likes

Hilarious!

Seriously? hehehe… you’re welcome.

selfie

Just so y’all can put a face to the name!

2 Likes

1 Like

I’m Rai and I:m new here nice to meet you!!

4 Likes

Artist, Blogger, YouTuber, Videographer, Audio Engineer…TEXAS Made

2 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like

Haha I am lucky the last publication here
An old picture of me.
Thank God i made a profit, and I thought I found the right way in Forex.
After a whole year of learning here.
It is really a very, very, very wonderful community and site.
Thank you

1 Like

My Wife and I at the Outer Banks, NC.

5 Likes

Hello from Maryland.

1 Like

4 Likes

This is such an interesting thread. For the first time, I got to see how traders from different parts of the world look. I am glad that I landed on this thread. Before this, I have only chatted with traders and saw their graphs and nothing more.

1 Like

A great way to connect indeed. Well, I guess I need to get a new pic clicked. Not a picture person though but now since everyone’s sharing one, I might just get a decent yet funny one clicked.

1 Like

Here’s me, live close to Atlanta, Georgia, US. Just started posting on the forum. Been a member since last May.

4 Likes