The best way to stay consistent!

Hi Chukzi,
Tks yr reply, only reading it now bcos I’ve come to this post now only.
Tks again.

Hi SR Player,
See what u mean, when I posted that I had just started reading the thread so was very not comprehending. Tks.

Hey SR Player, I’m talking about the daily newsletter that BabyPips sends out, specifically the one from 24 July.

And I quote: “Forum member SR Player thinks he found the best way to stay consistent. Take a look at his forum thread to see what he’s talking about.”

I just had to set it straight that they clearly misspelled “she” :wink:

Anybody in on the USDCAD short?

What a thing of beauty, text book setup! Even if this one doesn’t work out, I’ll have no regrets hehehe.

Thanks a lot SRPlayer, It will be very much appreciated.

I took this one :slight_smile: I was a bit concerned at first since price was heading into some daily support zones but most of the major ones have already been broken through.

I think I have some reading to do. 101 pages to be exact

Another Thread , to start reading through :wink:

Ive read first 12 pages or so and Interested , just subscribed :slight_smile:

Welcome StormGirl

Good to see some lady’s in the house!

Hi guys

I am long on the eur/jpy

Dynamic moves on 3 timeframes

Going well!

You still in this one SR?

Found resistance at previous high and has retraced to near entry level.

Yes still in Deesam

For those people who have been emailing me about tradingit.com, the answer is yes they are the real deal, they give you access to their 2 LIVE accounts, they give you the login and password to their MT4 Live accounts so their members can view their performance and copy their trades.

Last month they generated +760 pips combined, there is an aggressive and conservative account, both are profitable. There are no fees or costs all that is required is to open an account with their broker which is Axitrader…

Hope this answers everyone’s questions.

PS I copy their trades as well, why not they make money.

Hi Sr thenx for the post just wanted to ask u if u can guide me on trade copier i downloaded one from mt4i website someone in the room gave us the link could it be you?nway i would love to copy their trades pls help.i understand trading it are yet to release the trade copier.
again does one have to leave the internet and PC on 24 hrs for the trades to be copied?elighten me on this whole copy stuff 600pips thats cool with a good account one can make money while learning for free

Hi njokie

No I didnt provide the link must of been someone. It depends on what type of trade copier you use whether it is an ea based one or via a web solution/vps.
Yes the results are great I agree, I normally manually copy them as I am at the computer most of the time anyway.

Ok Sr Player thenx i dont know about the websolutions one i read about the EA one its good u copy the trades manually meaning ur a fulltime trader.thats cool
for me am on and off all the same thenx for introducing us to trading it trading room no regrets i have learnt alot
am sure they will be releasing the appl for copying trades i just need to be patient

You welcome njokie

Have been away for a few weeks but now im back and looking to get back on the wagon. I am determined to make this work. Glad to see SR is still here and continuing with the thread. Looking forward to making a few pips.:33: