The Cowabunga System

The easiest way is to use fxalert to send you an SMS when you get a 5/10 MA cross. You then visually check that the RSI and Stoch meet the required rules and check 4H direction and enter the trade if all OK.

Thanks for the hint, do you mean[U] alertfx[/U], or is there another website? Is it free, if yes, isn’t it spamming? Thank you.

yes I did mean alertfx provided by MGForex and which I have found to be very reliable

Hi ,

Can someone please tell me how the cowabunga is handled on nfp day? I know to be out of the market before the news is released, but what about the taking 8:30 or 8:45 candle? Thanks very much.

This is the one news item to stay away from even at those times Rosemary. It can be extremely volatile so essentially means you can be easily stopped out even if you are positioned in the eventual direction of the move. I wait an hour for things to settle and if there has already been a strong directional move usually leave it and have an early start to the weekend

thanks and may the pips be with you!

Hi guys!

I read about The Cowabunga System and would like to try it out.

The problem is I dont have EMA indicator in the indicator list on my platform.

I use metatrader 4.

How do I get this indicator?

TIA

We continue to have attachment issues and website issues, where things are disfunctional and always trying to load, I am unable to post attachments,
and my drop down for the attachment tab just says undefined all the way down. Something is broken. I was unable to post under the global announcements. I am not saying I am going to leave if I cannot post attachments but if it is to be, and should be, then I should be able to post them.

I would like to know how to find your system and how to download it.

still trying to enable the emails for the mt4 indicator, the bluebottle service that was mentioned a while back is no longer free.

does anyone know if a decent free email service that allows you to send via mt4 (i.e. no ssl)?

gday all!.

i have downloaded the Cowabunga Indicator into metatrader 4.0. It comes up on my expert advisor list. I have the option to load the script onto my chart. Apon doing that nothing happens?. Could someone please tell me where i have gone wrong!. could someone please email me at <[email protected]>

cheers

Jeppo

Hey tony,

i guess is completely off topic but it would be nice to see you over at the james thread. many of us who are looking at entering forex have found your comments illuminating and helpful.

i hope some of the ‘yokels’ haven’t put you off posting there,

all the best ,

b.

Thats good bhops, but frankly nothing more to post really. James system is straightforward and it would just be more of the same which ultimately clutters things up. I guess James thread is already too long for anyone to seriously go through it. Took me about 12 hrs and that was over a year ago!

has anybosy back tested this system? can you tell us what is the win/lose ratio?
Thanks! :wink:

Hi

I am having problems opening the latest daily update. Is anyone experiencing the same issue?

Thanks

MEZA

anybody who backtested this system?

What COULD have happened in the past is not at all significant.

Funny.:smiley:

Check out Pipsurfers’ blog. He has a live performance record that goes back a few years or more.:slight_smile:

Is it possible to use this system also on other currency pairs? I tried it, but the graphic changes and you don’t have the same matches.

D.

Can someone help tell me where I can download the indicator? I seem to be getting threads and messages but no links to any zip file.

Thanks.