The Cult Leader of Babypips

Money it’s not a system, it’s a set of tools. You interpret them how you want so yea everyone’s will be different. It’s similar to pets faders stacking confluences thread

hey, Pete, can we bury the hatchet?

I know, I made some suggestions, that really narked you, but…, live and learn hey?

I mean, look at the mushroom on the 15m chart for the last 3 days, it’s your VSA that got me into that, then market structure to confirm it, back of the net.

Upthrusts = Judas swings …???

and so much more that matches VSA!

Match those high volumes, to the high and lows, yes, yes I know, it’s what you do, but we gotta a find a way to get these struggling guys to make a profit, if it’s only 10% a month.

Just because Michael Schumacher is teaching you how to drive, doesn’t mean you’ll be a world champion racing driver.

Lol. Doesnt mean you’ll even learn how to drive.

Funny how the guy that openly states he knows nothing about ICT or his concepts, calls it a system. Had a good laugh at that one.

I think what people are saying is that in this alternative reality, no one has seen Schumacher drive much less win a race. I think everyone should bite their tongue until Jan. 2013.

I hvent been all the way thru babypips school but I’ve got about halfway and skimmed te rest. Aren’t almost all of michaels tools in the school?

Wrong term sorry, not looking for mechanical systems. Are you arguing that psychology doesn’t play a role in trading methodologies?

I’ll bet the sun rises from the west tomorrow. Does it change a thing? No.

I just wanted to make sure I got it in before you quit. That way I can say I told you so and so it’s not an after the fact thing

Gotta love the usual Saturday action around here lol. Sure, it’s all good man.

“we gotta a find a way to get these struggling guys to make a profit” …Well, since you have all the answers now, get to it lol. I’m sure a thread by someone doing consistently well using ICT’s methods would be appreciated and a huge help. Me? I’m doing all I can…it’s getting lost in the shuffle perhaps.

Actually, I think Judas Swing was originally coined “Frankie fake out” many years ago…a false move at Frankfurt open, prior to London open. (That’s if I’m correct in my understanding of what a Judas Swing is)

Very true, but at least we have solid proof that he is a pro driver…

I don’t know about you, but I have certainly lost count of how many times ICT has predicted price action way in advance. If that isn’t proof of at least some level of skilled understanding, then I’m afraid you’ll never be satisfied. If ICT is a fraud, perhaps he should take up a job as a fortune teller… Haha!
ICT, I know you attribute your success to the grace of God. As a Christian, that is all the proof I need :slight_smile:

In all my posts i’m simply having some soft fun, with no intentional hard on offence :wink:

• I never said ICT was a fraud, just for the record :21:

No worries then bro, my mistake :slight_smile:

Well there you go, tell us more, I learned something new just now!

Let’s please combine this knowledge and play pac-man with Forex!

Hah, Saturday nights, aint what they used to be!!

Hi Padraic, was wondering if you were still around, good to hear from you - funny thing about posting on babypips - it actually helps me in my trading - like for example this thread made me dig out some of the older ICT videos - next thing I’m away on a rabbit trail re - learning ICT’s explanation of Larry William’s teaching on an outside day close down.

I have found that if someone is explaining via a webinar it is much more learner friendly than via a book.

Take care.

See, I wasnt aware of that… When I hear, " I follow ICT" I figured he had a system.

So, really, it makes this thread even more ridiculous,

Actually no… the Judas is not limited to LO, FO or any Forex Session. I coined it in the Peak of my S&P 500 Day Trading. I noticed when the market was oversold and near a key Support… it would open run down make the low of the Stock Market intrady then rally… into the 4pm close. The Judas is a Futures event I simply applied the “mechanics” to the London Open. If I get something from someone or something… I give honors. The framework for it was birthed in Larry’s Workshop as he taught when the market would trade lower first then make the days low then rally. His explaination was lacking, after chart time… and Lord knows how many hours I spent in them, you begin to see these themes repeat. I applied the logic and it allowed me to teach S&P Day Trading as a result. Sorry Frankie… :wink:

That is the expensive part I mentioned almost three years ago. :wink: