The dark side of trading!

7 Likes

You could also say “the reality of trading”.

You could also take each of those points and apply it to any startup business as well. So many people don’t look at trading as a business.

8 Likes

Surely financial losses. Sometimes there are significant losses , especially if there is not proper risk management strategies.

2 Likes

I say emotional impact. Traders may experience stress, anxiety, and frustration, particularly during periods of high market volatility or after sustaining losses.

1 Like

Understanding and accepting each of these points is an essential step for any trader. You should accept the truth and reality of trading and set your goals based on reality, not fantasies.

3 Likes

The dark side of trading refers to unethical or illegal practices in the financial markets. It includes insider trading, market manipulation, and fraudulent schemes that harm investors and distort fair market conditions. These actions can lead to significant financial losses, erode trust, and undermine the integrity of the trading system.

4 Likes

after having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge most of the time there is no way to predict the market , this is the dark side of this trading place.

2 Likes

That is more relatable to the reality of trading also you can add “there will be days that you want to smash the computer monitor”

3 Likes

market manipulation from big Financial institute , i think the dark side of this market place.

2 Likes

manipulation is happening right now on Crypto Market, this market is gone already

1 Like

I would say using the word “income” is premature for most beginner to intermediate traders. That’s easily months and most likely years away.

4 Likes

beginners choose Forex as a part of immediate income but first of there is no way to bring profit , need to learn this market place firstly minimum for 6 to 12 months.

3 Likes

while market manipulation is a real concern, awareness, education, and prudent trading practices can help to navigate these risks. As you trade for a long, you will become more familiar with the market and its manipulations, and you will be able to predict them fairly well.

2 Likes

Video unavailable
This video has been removed by the uploader
Why??? any guidelines for uploading videos?

Yeaaah… and add GREED too. What I did! And I screwed up!

1 Like
4 Likes

This guy’s three main points are spot on.

Everyone aspiring to be a trader should watch this. :ok_hand: :+1:

1 Like

You know, I consider trading to be a lifestyle because everything you learn in trading and trading psychology is useful for your life.

2 Likes

Try this video; it’s short and useful.

1 Like