The dark side of trading!

Ok I just realized I also replied to your other thread. Interesting that there are two posts both with graphics. :smiley: And this one is branded.

1 Like

Thaaaaaaaaaanks so much! :star_struck: :blush: :kissing_heart:

Thaaaaanks. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :kissing_heart: :innocent:
I choose a lazy person to do a hard job. Because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it.” :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:
-Bill Gates

1 Like

Yes, it was short and useful. Thaaaaanks girl. :slight_smile: :kissing_heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :innocent:

1 Like

A thread called “The dark side of trading” runs for more than 2 months and still no mention of ICT!

Who would have believed this possible?

1 Like

You explain, please. :slight_smile: Let us all learn more. :pray: :pray: :slight_smile:

ICT is self-appointed Youtube guardian against the manipulators of the forex market. I don’t mind this, and he may even be on the right side of the argument - I’ve found his TA to be insightful and relevant, though I haven’t been suddenly changed by any secrets revealed.

The people I don’t have much time for us are his (self-appointed) apostles.

1 Like

So you mean the YouTube videos? They’re manipulating what? Shouldn’t they be sent?
From YouTube? Or here? Sorry, I’m confused, and I wanna learn the rules. Here or anywhere you know and can make us aware

If you want to know more about whathe’s saying you should search on Youtube for ICT. His content on the forex market doesn’t impact one way or the other but be prepared to have your ears blasted by someone with a massive chip on his shoulder.

But maybe it’s a real chip, I don’t know, I don’t care.

2 Likes

I think I found it. :slight_smile:
InnerCircleTrader, this?

1 Like

it’s possible, i suppose - i don’t really care - must admit i find the whole “Huddlestone cult” particularly irritating, though: i’ve always assumed that’s mostly because i gradually get slightly more irritable and less tolerant over the years, though, so mostly my fault, really

yes, i must admit (though it kind of pains me to admit it) that i’ve seen a lot worse … really, a lot worse

glad i’m not the only one, then

i know some of them are Huddlestone himself, posting in a variety of places under a variety of names (this has been independently proven in the past), and that leaves a pretty bad taste in my mouth, anyway

both shoulders, even

yes

3 Likes

I would add this to a “Pros and Cons” side of trading Forex. The list can be applied to any business these days, and I believe the pandemic proved that. At least 80% of businesses worldwide shut down.

Unfortunately, the same thing can be said for the entertainment industry during the pandemic, and now strikes. In my opinion, Forex trading is a vital part of gaining financial freedom IF you trade with patience, a plan, discipline, and wisdom, versus an emotional “get rich quick” mentality.

Those who invest and save wisely from Forex profits ultimately end up with multiple streams of income. It all boils down to the perspective and mentality behind the “Why?” of each trader.

Happy Trading!

3 Likes

I think one of the darker aspects of trading is market manipulation, often carried out by large financial institutions.

2 Likes

And now the record has been broken :joy:

1 Like

Agreed. That is one of the most frustrating aspect of forex.

1 Like

Have you viewed it recently? I know he’s mentioned he was going through mental things many years ago and was… angry or a bit crazy.

Is he posting in more places than just YT?

1 Like

I’ve also heard him saying how he’s made much much more money from trainig traders than from trading. A very disturbing thing to hear. This was after he was possibly shown to have manipulated his account details to show a non-existent profit and failed to give anything like a convincing explanation.

He’s active on X.

3 Likes

@The_enigma, @Lee-me, I used to think this when I was starting out trading these markets… That the Market Makers are trading against me…

They are… And they aren’t…!!

Liquidity Providers (Financial Institutions) move Price up and down across set levels, giving us the volatility that makes these markets profitable…

Older Video but very informative as to how (and why) the Markets are moved…

You need to research Mean Reversion (Fair Value) Strategies… It’s not the be all and end all of trading strategies… But it will allow you to understand the bigger picture of the Levels, and forces and manipulation that is moving Price Action…

You just have to learn the conditions when they are likely to manipulate price to a different zone…

Hope this is of some help…

3 Likes

Was that recently or like years ago? He’s touched a little bit on his time here, but that was so long ago.