The dark side of trading!

I think this is really important, not a super long read but very insightful for those that need reminders on how harmful the trading myths can be. It is a time consuming vocation, that comes with its ups and downs pulling on emotions and physcially energy. Interesting how these points apply to different endeavours, especially those that involve money.

high risk, potential for substantial financial loss, emotional stress, and susceptibility to scams - sums it up.

Yes, market manipulation by financial institutions is real, as these entities have the capacity to influence prices. It can indeed make it challenging for traders to predict price movements accurately.

I would call all these things dark side rather than the ones you mentioned in the screenshot. I would call the pointers the real positives or the truth which one should be aware off.

Often, many beginners want to constantly be in the market, make frequent trades in order to earn more money. But such overtrading often leads to opposite results, such as quick fatigue and, accordingly, mistakes that lead to losses rather than quick earnings.
Conditions for profitable transactions You need to be able to wait and not get into the market because you want to earn more quickly and more.

Actually, it’s the reality of trading where many people don’t pay attention to. Thanks for bringing the topic to light.

I think trading brings mental stress and emotionally threaten a trader.

1 Like

Wise words! Patience really is key in trading :100:

2 Likes

emotional stress, and addiction-like behaviors for some traders. It’s essential to approach trading with caution, discipline, and a thorough understanding of the potential downsides.