The downfall of ict (inner circle trader)

yes, i think that’s almost certainly right, too

well, that’s true of many of them, of course - he may have picked better stuff to recycle than many of them

i must admit i groan inwardly whenever i see those monikers (my instinctive reaction is “OMG, yet more Huddleston spam”)

i may even be being unkind to him, saying that, but he brought it on himself

1 Like

Almost all these gurus post rehashed stuff with new names to try and sell it as their own. It doesn’t make them scammers and doesn’t mean they can’t make money from it although there are plenty that don’t.

The bad press comes from people that lose money trading his way because they messed up. I could tell you my exact strategy that I know works and you lose money trading it whilst I make money at the exact same time. That’s the problem with trading, experience of when to trade and when not to can’t be taught.

I’ve never seen any of his stuff, so can’t comment on it. But I’ve seen others trade live and make money whilst reading comments everywhere that they’re a fake. These people have mastered their own method.

This is why I don’t try new strategies anymore. I trade my experience of what I think will happen based on fundamentals and price action. Not patterns or indicators.

4 Likes

So what trading system or strategy do you suggest?

Isn’t most trading education not the original? Everything has been copied, renamed, repackaged.

Who cares?

If it works for you it works for you.

He’s had his mentorship video series do well for him. I know because there are so many other YT creators creating entire series about his series.

Smart money concepts. Order blocks.

I think now he’s focused on futures trading, which I know is what you trade.

Could be interesting to get your take on that.

He did mentioned in one video about his time on BabyPips and how he was dealing with some mental issues. Might be that chip you’re talking about.

1 Like

Ict is a fraudster but Vinny and his algobox is equally trash. Both are clowns. But atleast ict doesn’t sell a 3499 usd package. He just sells glorified support and resistance! Springs and upthrusts!

I hope Vinny gets some psychological help as well as ict. They both need it :-)))

1 Like

Welcome the the forum.

I totally agree with every word you’ve said, right above.

We don’t get much Vinny spam here (so far!) but the quantity of Huddleston spam is huge and beginning to be overwhelming, as members are openly pointing out.

(Maybe most of it is actually Huddleston himself, under other names, as before?)

1 Like

Thanks. Honestly… Idk if he is actually legit. But I know that his branding is very lucrative. A youtube channel with 300k views and 1.86m subs. Which doesn’t really make sense. His mod team are just a bunch of clowns. I ask them WHY they have this amount of subs but only that amount of views. I linked a socialblade and one of the people says:" I’m not clicking that link " as if socialblade is a dangerous site. He calls you a clown if you say 1 bad thing about him.

His sub count also hasn’t moved and all the people talking in the comments just seem like bots. Idk whos worse here. ICT or Vinny.

I dont even like ICT. But atleast those people make money because they learn about risk management and psychology later on.

I just saw a post saying he’s worth $25M lol. If that’s the case, he probably doesn’t even know this place still exists!

1 Like

More people should read this topic.