The Dumb Trader's Story

When i joined babypips on January 2022, people were amazed and another time curious about me introducing myself as a “dumb asshole trader”, ew.

“( Dumb Asshole Trader ) - link to introduction post.”

I made my first withdrawal ever yesterday, and i was like dude, it’s real! To my surprise, a friend of mine who has always say to me i was wasting my time said i should teach her how it’s done.

I did it yesterday, and am doing it again. My believe is if i can make $1, then i can make $10 more, and if i can make $10, then $100 more; just how it’s done, no trick.

So, Pipers, am doing it all over again.

This dumb asshole trader’s story. I believe this little piece of mine would be a motivation to whoever is struggling out there.
Inasmuch i don’t stop, then am moving; and inasmuch am moving, am progressing; inasmuch am progressing, gon definitely hit the top.

PS: I dropped out of Pipsology class. my bad. But worked on my psychology.

5 Likes

Remember, you can lose $1, then $10, then $100 just the same way you can make it!

How much was your withdrawal, how long did that take you and from what account balance?

2 Likes

Awww. :blush: That’s nice. :smiley: Good for youuu! I hope you keep on bagging them pips. :blush: For me, I remember my first withdrawal was just around $10. I have a small account so I don’t really trade or make as big as the others. :sweat_smile: It was enough to buy me an iced coffee, but it was the sweetest most delicious iced coffee I’ve ever bought. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

that’s very cool! (as it ought to be, if it was iced) :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Absolutely! It took me a year to withdraw my first $17; started my trading journey last year and it wouldn’t have been possible for me if not of the determination and efforts i put into it.
I wouldn’t say i felt the pain of all the losses have encountered before getting to this stage because it was nothing compared to the deep sh!ts have been through my entire life.
But am happy trading could get me some fortitude.

1 Like

:joy: Hahaha. Sometimes I think if I wasted my hard earned money with that purchase, or if I should’ve bought something more meaningful. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

And here’s another inspiration! You’re one of my greatest inspiration on babypips here, together with @ponponwei & @tommor . Thanks buddy for everything.

2 Likes

Omg. :open_mouth: That’s so sweet I might legit cry. :sob: I’m not really very knowledgeable but I’ll be cheering for you! <3

2 Likes

Congratulations on making your first withdrawal as a trader! Thank you for sharing your story and inspiring others who may be struggling with their trading journey.

1 Like

OMG I should try and withdraw $2 lol just so I can say I withdrew something :joy:

Also I’m SO happy you said goodbye to talking so negatively to yourself! That’s a huge achievement. Proud of you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It’s great to hear that you’ve found success in trading and have been able to make withdrawals from your account. It’s important to maintain a respectful tone and avoid derogatory language towards oneself or others. Dropping out of a formal educational program may not always be the best approach, as a solid understanding of fundamental concepts is crucial. As for AssetsFX, it’s important to conduct thorough research before considering it as a potential trading platform or broker.

I got you there. Ty. I’m going back to Pipsology school and will sure update you guys on graduating. Appreciate your kind words.

I don’t see anything in that though. I approach things as they are, that’s who i was but the good part is i never remained same. I moved on becoming a better trader.
Realism + Optimism

1 Like

Good one, congrats on your first withdrawal :+1:t5:

And now you are selling your book for $21,19? At least according to the link in your profile?

I hope it is worth it for anyone who buys it…

Any problem with that? I’m open to whatever critics or opinions G. @SovoS

Wow!
Kudos to you man.
How is your trading journey right now? Did you use any other sources to develop your forex knowledge?

The introductory aspects is a good enough go-ahead; the real lessons are learnt in the market.