The finest in trend trading - DEBUNKED

Actually, yeah, now that you took the time to post on my other thread and now here running up against me, you are highly suspicious. Amazing how fast you picked up on every thing that’s going on. Hmmmm…

FYI… Avery, TRO, jacquille, and the dozens of other names you go by. Newbies come here to inquire about forex. They don’t come in here with a chip on there shoulder and start running up against seasoned traders and posters.

They are here to learn, not pick fights. So without a doubt, I’m quite sure you’ll be added to that ban list very shortly. As will all your future aliases be.

The very fact that you had to create a story and/or explain yourself on how you found this very thread is quite convenient. Not very typical of a new poster to do something like that.

And to answer your question, no, that’s not against forum rules. Can’t recall the last time I ever read someone with as few posts as you mention forum rules. Generally most don’t when they start here and are later presented with it in one fashion or another. Great job on doing all your complete and thorough research about every aspect of this thread as well as the forum rules.

If there was no trend that would be really easy to trade: that would mean the market would be always in trading range following classical bell curve law so calculate 2 standard deviations (or Bollinger if you prefer) and buy and sell at top or bottom statistically you have 100% chance to win as the market would return to average.

It is because there is trend that the market is not PROBABILISTICALLY predictable in the sense of Statistical Process Control (Statistical process control - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) which is a tool used by Quality Engineer.

You should remark that I hust refuted that trend doesn’t exist. In fact there are very rare process especially human processes which are perfectly random and so without trend. In SPC the purpose is to eliminate trends in an industrial process that is NO trend is very difficult to get.

So I just demonstrated that trend obligatory exists. Only the Orthodoxy of so called “Efficient Market” Theoricians want to make us believe the contrary. This is kind of Religion NOT science :slight_smile: