The finest in trend trading - DEBUNKED

Interesting.

Avery likes indicators.

jaguille, not so much, xtraction either. They liked the clean chart, flat line, play around price action approach.

Maybe it’s him, maybe it ain’t.

Who is Avery?

Avery Horton aka TRO, short for The Rumpled One.

Quite the internet attention getter. Do a search on the name, and you’ll come up with pages of controversy:D

More priceless wisdom. Still no answer to my previous posts questioning the wise ones way of trading, but I do not give up hope that all will be made clear soon. Or is that a hopeless notion?

Disclaimer: No personal flaming intended of course, merely a statement of the facts as I interpret them based on the evidence before me.

Holy Indicators, BatMan, that’s a lot of code!! Do you use any of it?

Not one bit of it.

Interesting to read though.

That is if you like the text equivalent of an MMA contest:p

Did you read Avery’s new book?

LOL no.

I just peruse the forum pages.

Not just here, a bunch of them.

With the exception of here, I’m mostly a lurker.

What are your favorites? Any to avoid?

None to avoid, unless the whole object is them selling something. Then just stay away completely.

Elite Trader, Forex Factory, Kreslik, and T2W are probably my most frequented.

If a name, or a technique catches my eye, I will usually run it through a search.

You can wind up in all kinds of offbeat places with some cool info doing that.

Don’t they all sell something? I see ads everywhere.

Ads are one thing, , and expected. But occasionally I’ve run across public forums that only deal with their site specific strategies.

Usually dealing with EAs, but there are some system type ones as well.

Don’t ask me, where they were, I don’t remember, and it was a waste of time to even read through them.

So what’s the big deal about donations? I don’t get it.

No no. Avery is completely against indicators. He likes “gauges” though. All the stuff he coded was based on current price movement, not past. Also, keep in mind, TRO also talked much about just trading the price by looking at it. He always wanted people to “see” where price was going.

If it’s not Avery, it’s one of his flock that keeps coming back. Too many similarities and odd personalities. And they all think I’m hell bent on getting them banned. So for me, when they start PM’in me and start saying how I’m derailing threads and all that nonsense, I immediately know I’m dealing with the same person regurgitated over and over again.

Gonna be straight up with you Evan. You’re acting suspicious. Coming out of no where on this thread the day after jacquille got banned, with one liners to build up a post count. Taking about Avery and seemingly asking innocent questions to perhaps set up a possible defense. The styling of your username is also very familiar with a few regurgitated posters from the Never Lose Again thread.

Please prove me wrong as I do desire for this nonsense to cease.

lol! Banned.

Admin doing a shmashing job lately…just shmashing. :smiley:

LOL Just got in from work. I didn’t say anything about donations.

I was giving Evan the benefit of the doubt, but those questions had me wondering right off the bat there.

And that was an older membership. I wonder how many more of those preplanted screen names are still gonna be active?

No indicators? Hmmmm… Some of those screen shots of his look like holiday season.

Makes me wanna sing Jingle Bells:D

mastergunner99, Isn’t that being a tad bit paranoid? I don’t post much. My post count is low. Does that make me a “suspicious” character? Is asking questions or one line posts against forum rules? Is asking about forum rules against forum rules? Is talking about Avery against forum rules? Is my username style acceptable? What is going on here? It is like one of those horror movies where people are getting infected and going crazy. ZOMBIELAND? 28 DAYS LATER?

EvanBrix got banned. Does that make you happy?

In case you are wondering why I am posting in this thread it is because, mastergunner99, I click on your comedy thread and then clicked on your name to see where you post and saw you have been posted here. Is that against forum rules?