The finest in trend trading

PTB, still there? Mind throwing up a couple charts so anyone without charting software can follow along? Who trades Forex without charting software? Oh Well.

Parallel universes and all that

SL set at BE .3291 on remaning two lots. Now have locked in 33 pips. Stopped out. 33 pips profit. Never broke anyoneā€™s rules. Thatā€™s how you do it son. Just do that over and over and over about 20 times a day till all your kids get out of school, if they ever do. Any questions?

I am not sure if this is directed at my post or not but I will reply anyway.

I am sure that we all have charting software. The request was that the trade be labelled and written up on a chart so that it might be included in the next document that MerchantPrince creates.

You stated you had trouble posting charts, hence the polite request for you to work with PTD to get it written up and posted. If you would rather not do this, please just say so. No need to be sarcastic.

Hello o990l6mh, ultimately between Germany and Japan there to cross the globeā€¦:smiley:
But the ideologies are so similar ā€¦:frowning:

Yes, that trade was taken in my live account. $330 in the time it takes to drink a glass of wine. Donā€™t give up Merchant Prince. Never give up. Never ever ever give up. Why? Because most people give up just before they succeed. Donā€™t be one of those people.

OMG!!! You guys never saw Animal House? Where Bluto gives his speech about not quitting? He asks, ā€œDid the Americans quit when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?ā€ OK, Iā€™m old. All my pop references are no good anymore. Heh, Heh, but Iā€™ve got 33 pips in my pocket:p

Oh, Iā€™m one sarcastic son of a b. But I meant no harm. Itā€™s just my twisted sick sense of humor. My apologies if Iā€™ve offended Germans, Japan, Pearl Harborians, those with charting software, those without charting software, senior traders who saw my attempt at trying to explain something I donā€™t know how to explain as stupid, and importantly, everyone who ever saw or did not see Animal House.

Hi friends,

since im a visual learner i always need some graphics, pictures or diagrams on my desk.
So i spent some hours creating this for Tymens BB-DNA method:

I tried to keep it as simple as possible but also to keep all the important information in.
Now i thought sharing this doesnt hurt anyone.
Maybe is makes things easier for some of you. :slight_smile:

Up till now it was always a good ā€œguidelineā€ for me when i was testing this method.

Question to all of you:
Is there something you think should be in there?
I left something out?

Ah by the way, i hope its okay that i used your avatar Tymen. One word and iā€™ll take it out. :slight_smile:

Wow NFOREX, what a great flowchart!

Iā€™m printing this one out!

Look again the red candle penetrated The upper Band.
The Bands were flat and then narrowing you enter at the close of that candle.

This is my bread and butter trade very high percentage trade.

John

If the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor who bomber Japan?:confused:

John

Thanks! :D:D:D
Yeah i also printed it.

Uhm if anyone wants i can also upload a printable black/white version without the pictures.

[QUOTE = NForex; 188102] Salut les amis,

depuis im un apprenant visuel jā€™ai toujours besoin de quelques graphiques, des images ou des diagrammes sur mon bureau.
Jā€™ai donc passĆ© quelques heures pour la crĆ©ation de ce Tymens BB-ADN mĆ©thode:

[IMG] http://i772.photobucket.com/albums/yy5/NForex/BollingerDNA-1.png [/ IMG]

Jā€™ai essayĆ© de le garder aussi simple que possible mais aussi pour maintenir toutes les informations importantes po
Maintenant, jā€™ai pensĆ© partager cette doesnt de mal Ć  personne.
Peut-ĆŖtre est facilite les choses pour certains dā€™entre vous. :slight_smile:

Jusquā€™Ć  prĆ©sent il a toujours Ć©tĆ© un bon Ā«guideĀ» pour moi quand jā€™Ć©tais tester cette mĆ©thode.

[U] Question Ć  vous tous: [/ U]
Y at-il quelque chose que vous pensez doit ĆŖtre lĆ -dedans?
Jā€™ai oubliĆ© quelque chose?

[COLOR = ā€œblueā€] [B] Ah au fait, jā€™espĆØre que sa va bien que jā€™ai utilisĆ© votre avatar Tymen. Un mot et je vais le sortir. :-)[/ B [] [/ color] / QUOTE]

MASTER NFOREX ā€¦
Mom !!! It is the great work!!
CONGRATULATIONS:)

Un essai de graph:D

Oui! Oui! Salut!
Errrā€¦ is this actually french?

Sorry i donā€™t have a clue :smiley:

Buuut it sounds good to me.
I rightclick & save it in my head in my ā€œsomething goodā€-folder.

Iā€™m sorry to say but - holy ****!!
this is excellent dude! very nice and clean work.

keep it up :slight_smile:

No problem. Glad that someone got something out of it. If you trade very large size, you have to scale in and out to avoid moving the market. But Iā€™ve found itā€™s a good way to limit my risk on the entry, and to take profit out of a trade in chunks on the exit. I always scale in, but I donā€™t always scale out. If I think a trade is all played out Iā€™ll take all the profit out on one exit. If I think it may have some more to go, Iā€™ll take a big chunk of profit out and let the rest run, as I did in this trade that was a breakout from a squeze. Unfortunately the tight stop exited just before the trade quickly dropped another 80 pips, which would have been another 160 pips for the remaining two lot entry. Half the time that will happen and the other half it will turn and keep running up eating up all your profits. I know of no really reliable way to predict which will happen so if I can take a big chunk of profits and let the rest run, at least I know Iā€™ll profit some from the trade, and sometimes Iā€™ll profit from all three entries, or even get a couple more in. Itā€™s just one of a very large number of situations you can find yourself in trying to manage a trade.

[B]Gravition[/B], I have been an on and off poster on this thread for a while. I am green at this and although Tyman made it clear he thought newbies should not attempt to use this method I see no reason not to try and grasp it and trade only demo. If nothing else I have learned how to post charts:p I have picked up so much on this thread compared to other threads I have followed and since your entry into the mix some of the more confusing aspects have become clearer. Not that Tyman does not explain it well but it helps to hear it from a different perspective to make it jell. I tried it for the 1st time today on the EURO and picked up 62 pips. Lucky I know but at least I feel like I knew what I was doing. Thank you for your commentary and please:):)stick around and keep us going forward. And thank you [B]NForex[/B] for the flow chart. I too need graphical refernce to function.

Many thanks for the handy graphic. Well done, indeed!