The finest in trend trading

Thanks for everything Tymen!

Have a great move, and see you when you get back. :slight_smile:

Thank you Tymen for the quick reply. I think I will continue trading the retracements as I was making consistent pips doing it. I also would like to thank you for all the information throughout the thread as my trading ability has been greatly increased since your thread began.

Anyway, good luck for the move!!:slight_smile:

Great work here Tymen. But now you have my curiosity going. Do I have to choose? I want it all :smiley:

Have a safe move. We’ll look forward to your return.

Tymen:

Been a while since i checked your thread due to work commitments. I am sure it has gained much momentum. Will wait for a long weekend to have a go at these pages. Good to see so many here contributing a lot. Thank you one more time.

Regards,
Muthu.

what a nice piece of art. I will print this and glue it on my bedroom door.

I have been following this thread carefully since the beginning although im not posting alot.

Anyway thank you verymuch Mr. Tymen.

I think now since we are at the end of the lesson (or maybe you have more).

It’s nice if you or some of us post our daily trades both good and bad ones. It will help us very much in learning.

thank you again.

^^ Great piece of work NForex!! :slight_smile:

Notification: Tymen’s students are gathering in the chatroom. all are invited.

Edit: we’re at “Forex Ninja’s Dojo” room, discussing only Tymen’s system.

Hi All / Cordite

Have been also getting better results using the 2 candle CBL system. I think the reason being is because when one is trying to discern whether you have a sausage or a squeeze/level PA emerging, it can be quite subjective. The 2 CBL system with 1 Hr and 4 H timeframes is easier to apply and in my opinion much more successful to date than the latest CBL installment. Afterall, its the 2 candle CBL system that Tymen uses himself for entries!

Haven’t found it. Is it under Forums? Blogs?

Thanks for some additional info.:frowning:

You may find the chat room near the top right corner.

It is in between the “Quick Links” and “Log Out” buttons and under the “Private Messages” button.

Got it! Thanks!

Hi PM,

I agree with this verdict. It still warrants testing, but the most likely outcome will be that two candles is the optimum entry system for this method.

Have you had a chance ot read Gravitons multi time frame thread yet? It really ocmpliments this thread, and the two together, along with the usual hard work, dedication and practice, have a real chance to make a successful outcome of any traders future. It seems so, anyhow…

Cord

Hi all!

I would also love to discuss some real time trades in the chat with all of you.

Is there a fixed time of the day, when you meet there?

people would probably start to pile up before the London opening.

I’d like to remind everyone to get to the Dojo room, and not discuss this specific thread on the main lobby for minimum interruptions.

see you there!

I’ll be in the chat room tomorrow just before the start of the NY session. The only concern is this is not a scalping system, so there are not a huge number of trades taken in any short timeframe. Today, I demonstrated how to optimize entry and save a few pips. I demonstrated that on the 15M timeframe, even though that is too short for good results. But if I had waited for a 1 hour TF entry, it might have taken half a day, as this was a stinky Monday, as Mondays often are.

I noted while in the chat room that on Monday’s I cut my trade size in half. Just my personal rule because I’m not into Monday trading.

To recap the trade entry optimization, it goes like this. Identify a BB DNA entry on your Home TF. For best results this should be at least 30 minutes TF, but I’ve had better results on H1. As soon as you have a valid BB DNA signal, drop down to the 1M TF. If the 1M is trumpeting up, or walking up the top BB, enter immediately and return to your home TF to set your stop and manage the trade as usual. (No improvement)

If the 1M is sinking, wait until you get a simple BB DNA entry on the 1M before entry. Remember simple entry? It’s when an extreme candle penetrates the BB, you enter on the next candle that pulls free from the BB. This method will either cost you nothing or save you a few pips on entry. In the rare case of a big pull back as soon as a CBL entry is indicated on your home TF, it can save 5 or 10 pips on entry. Of course, if a new extreme low candle forms on your home TF before your entry, you have saved a stopout and you start back over looking for a BB DNA entry on your home TF. Practice it in Demo before trying it.

It violates none of Tymen’s rules. It’s just a tiny addition. If you don’t like it, don’t use it.

Happy Trading

1 Like

Hi Graviton

I was just curious to know if you are trading the retracements using these additions or the Outer to Outer and OBB trades in the squeeze/level BB area?:confused:

Thanks

Notification: all of Tymen’s students are live\demo trading at the chatroom “Forex Ninja’s Dojo”.
to enter the chatroom, click on the ‘Chat Room’ button to the top right corner of the screen (next to the “Log out” button).

Hi guys,

here an long entry on EU M30 apart the form of this entry candle what’s wrong ?

thanks for your replies

Greg

hi greg
can you explain the reason why you took this trade ?

Hi Kockneerebel,

I saw CBL, opposite BB contraction (H1 too) smaller candle