The finest in trend trading

I have downloaded firefox. Only half of the image has been loaded .
The status bar states: transferring data from img360. imageshack …
then it says The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading

I am asking you or anyone to make me pdf file of the entire candlestick thread. It should be easy with adobe application please

It’s not easy to make a pdf of 150+ page thread. It sounds like you have a problem connecting to the ImageShack website. What happens if you go here?

ImageShack® - Online Media Hosting

You should contact your ISP if you are having problems reaching reaching one website while all others seem to be working fine.

Not to be rued, but, how about you fix your computer? Seems your machine has some problems. Maybe your internet provider but I don’t think so.
Start with Malwarebytes, a free program to find viruses and trojans. No need for the pro (paid) version.
Then also use either AVG (free version) or Avast (free version).
clean your cache/temp files and clean your registry (NTRegopt) Free.
Besides that, Tymen posted a PDF final version of his candlestick teaching and you can DL it yourself for free too.:rolleyes:

thanks ninety9 and Blackwan, I’ll do it.
btw, pdf file that tymen has posted on the web site is final version but it short version. I like how he teaches so I need all of the output thread :slight_smile:

Why don’t you make it yourself? You are asking someone to do a lot of work for you that you could easily do for yourself. Just start copy and pasting.

you have missed the point - I cant see the images (charts)
This can be done quickly by using Adobe Acrobat. you need only specify the web page title and the program do it automatically for you

Keep trying to figure out what is wrong with your computer or software until you get it fixed. When you’ve got that figured out you will be much wiser.

Earlier in this thread there was a special indicator coded for MT4 users by one of the members of this forum and posted for download on this thread called the MMACD.
I noticed there were a few concerns expressed about this file as it was coded and uploaded by a member who was subsequently banned from the forum but the consensus was, this file is ok and safe to use.
This may be the case but I think you all should open the file (MMACD.ex4) In notepad before you install it in metatrader 4 and read what it says in plain text on the 7th line.
To do this open the zip file, and open notepad, drag the file from the zip into note pad it will display the file code in text form.
After reading that I will not be installing it in my MT4

Why is there such a strong focus on indicator this indicator that left and right?

Is that what Tymen is teaching here? NO

Why not focus on the subject of this thread instead?

There is an updated version available so that one should not be installed anyway

I did
I got this

p!mKe*ÛÍIuŸÕàYT¥Ý¿²¡ü½Øa×zNÔ²<Z´Fƒ)?Œ?)ÅôØG[q1q

and so on
is it safe to use?

i am focucing on thread and everything that related to the thread and helpfull. BTW, I am still using A_Direction Indicator as I like it more then BB

Why don’t you focus on reading and understanding this thread a bit more before you post stupid remarks like that one becuase if you did you would know the MMACD indicator is the MACD modified to tymens specifications as he described and advocated in this thread and is pivotal in the trading method he has been teaching here.

This is the first few lines of the code in text form from that file as I downloaded it from this thread I hope I dont get an infraction for posting it here if you look at the code you will see some plain english text a few lines down from the top. The four letter word that is displayed as **** (four stars) is censored by this forum but as you can probably imagine it begins with F

Sorry, but you can not see the code from a .ex4 file. It’s suppose not to let you see what the code is. So the originator can “sell” it. The 2 I posted in 1 .zip file is the same but in MQ4 form and the mq4 you can change to your liking, then compile them and that’s what makes it a .ex4 file.
BTW I did not use reverse engineering, they are freely available on other forums.
Forgot to mention .ex4 is the actual file MetaTrader needs to work. That’s why the compiler is right build into MT4.

I know you cant see the source code, but you can see the compiled code if you open it in notepad, it will look like mostly random numbers and letters and symbols but plain english ascii text in the file remains readable as you will see if you open it in notepad or a hex editor.

Yea, in MMACD posted here i found the same profanity directed at babypips users.
Its hard to know if there is something malicious in the code since the decompiled version was not posted.
I am not using that one though, i coded my own :slight_smile: I would post the decompiled version link but i do not have enough posts to do that yet.
If you want to learn to code for mt4 google “mql4 codebase” and the top result is an excellent resource.

hmm let me open other MT4 file in the note pad …

Thankyou for taking the time to verify what I also found, I too am unable to decompile the code to try and figure out if it does contain anything malicious I would say though, if you compare the file size to all the other indicators that come with MT4 the MMACD posted here is about 1000 bytes bigger than the rest. What is the file size of the one you compiled yourself ?

Yes you can post your code (mq4) if you really want to. Just change the extension (.mq4 to .txt) and post it. BP lets you post textfiles. Anybody can then change the .txt with mq4, open it in MetaTrader and compile.
I posted my zipfile with 2 MMACD on page 71 post 706.
I got it from a different forum and modified the mq4 file. You can look at it yourself (the code) since the mq4 will show the text.

Do you have a link for the updated version ?