yes she did, I liked these dolls
I do my training trading life account :slight_smile:

I have time to study, I dont rush :slight_smile:

canā€™t wait to learn how to trade ā€¦ naked

guess, with support and resistant lines

I thought it was with no clothes on! :wink:

wow trading naked :smiley:

lol @ comment about trading naked.

Tymen1, Iā€™ve been following your thread quietly until now. Great work so far, really enjoying reading it and learning a lot in the process.

You did mention at some point that you no longer use this system and have moved onto more profitable pastures. Just wondering if you will ever introduce to us what you are using now or is that asking too much?

Also, Iā€™m working on MT4 indicators for the MMACD and the GMMA. I know these have already been made but for peace of mind, I prefer making my own versions.

I donā€™t think Iā€™m allowed to attach them or post links seeing as though Iā€™m quite new to the forum - if anyone would like to get their hands on them, PM me (once they are finished).

Ironheart

Thanks for the offer for the MT4 code. Iā€™d have been happy to PM you but I donā€™t know how to send a private message. Please tell me how to do that.

You are allowed to post zipped attachments, chart pics, and stuff that is directly linked to the FTP on this site.

You just canā€™t post a link to them if they are on another site.

Master Tang,

Thanks for your reply to IronHeart. I had my wrist slapped (when I first joined this thread) for posting a link to a chart 'cuz I hadnā€™t read the rules. But I never did find out what I could post. Your response to IronHeart helped.

An other question, if you please: what does FTP stand for?

And a last one: How does one send a private message?

Thanks

Thanks for the information Master Tang.

Iā€™ll post the zip when I am done coding it.

can you please share the code with me? I have MMACD (compiled file) for mt4 but it doesnt work correctly

FTP.

File transfer protocol.

Itā€™s the data storage tank for web sites. Web hosting is a little different than home computing. Everything you see on this site in the form of pics, text, and attachments, are stored in the ftp on the site hostā€™s server. It is usually protected by partitioning, in order to keep what you upload as attachments separate from what they use for site operation.

Private messages arenā€™t enabled until your 50th post.

OK, I am now done with the indicators, as included in the zip file I have attached.

The first file is the MMACD indicator, with the (3, 50) settings (you can edit this when applying the signal to your chart). You can also change the signal colour.

As for the GMMA indicator, due to MQL4 limitations, I had to code it as two different indicators.

The first is GMMA-Fast, which includes the 3, 5, 8, 10, 12 and 15 EMAs.
The second is GMMA-Slow, which includes the 30, 35, 40, 50, 60 EMAs.

The EMA periods and colours can be changed when applying the indicator to your charts.

See attached picture for illustration.

Isnā€™t she a beaut? :wink:

P.S. everything was triple checked for viruses and I can confirm that everything is clean.

MMACD_GMMA.zip (2.75 KB)

can you post the code ??

Just open the mq4 files with notepad and there you have the code. :slight_smile:

thank you, it looks very professional :slight_smile:

Thank you [B]IronHeart [/B]for all the work you have done in producing those MT4 indicators without the viruses!!

Many readers here will appreciate it!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Thank you also to the continuing quality input by [B]Master Tang.[/B] :slight_smile:

To the others posting here, I say thank you for participating and hopefully everyone is growing in knowledge. :slight_smile:

At this point I have been preparing a series of carefully edited charts for tomorrowā€™s lessons.
I have also modified the syllabus a little so that we will now not go into detail with all those BB exit indicators.

Most of them do not work consistently so why bother you with them.
All I am doing with them is confusing you and boring you.

I will have a quick look at the parabolic sar.

There will also be some very revealing stuff on [B]Rachel and Denise, the clean BB bubbles.[/B]

And I will introduce you to some amazing stuff about [B]Robert and Daniel[/B], [B]the BB sausages.[/B]

After that, you will never look at BB the same way again!!
[B]You will spot trading opportunities immediately!![/B]

[B]It is late here now, so I will post the lessons in detail tomorrow.[/B]

sounds great! until tomorrow :slight_smile:

Thanks for the explanations on FTP and PMs.

re: PMsā€¦no wonder I couldnā€™t figure out how to do it! :frowning: