The Forex Portfolio - How to Gain Consistent Profits by Staying in the Market 24/7

[QUOTE=“medisoft;498257”]My analysis for today

I was hit by the NFP today. As I wrote yesterday, most of my loser trades were closed by the stop so my balance is low. Also my equity is below initial deposit, but most of my open trades are positive at the moment.

I feel very confidence on this methodology, and I know that the bigger amount of money risked is playing in my mind making me over trade. To overcome this problem I wrote “the rules” near my monitor and I’m ensuring to follow them the best I can.

[li]AUDUSD bias short, but no signal. It also shows something like tweezers pattern that could be the end of the down move. Waiting for an entry.[/li][li]GBPAUD bias short. Price is at my max on all the daily and weekly data. This could be a very good returning point for the down move, but no signal for the moment.[/li][li]EURNZD bias long. Looking at this pair and previous one I’m seeing a pattern… on this winning pair I’m looking for shorter moves and on GA longer term trend. Could that sign that I should look for not too long term trend to define my bias? Or maybe look for longer term and medium term to go in the same direction? Well, no signal to move my stop, so it is there and static.[/li][li]EURJPY bias long. Stopped out for -494 pip loss. Waiting for my signal[/li][li]EURGBP bias long. Waiting for my entry.[/li][li]EURCHF bias long. Just bought it because it made a good buy pattern at the level I was expecting.[/li][li]EURCAD bias long. No signal to move my stop.[/li][li]EURAUD bias long. No signal[/li][li]CHFJPY bias long, waiting for signal to buy. Current candle could be what starts the buy pattern.[/li][li]CADJPY bias long. Stopped out for -444 pip loss. Waiting for my signal to buy again.[/li][li]CADCHF bias short. Current candle is very bullish. My stop is near the high of today’s candle, but has not been touched.[/li][li]AUDNZD bias short. It is making a retracement. It could very well make an extended retracement that will kill my trade. Current stop is pretty near price.[/li][li]AUDJPY bias long. Current candle could signal a buy. Only a confirmation is needed![/li][li]AUDCHF bias short. Current candle is a well defined pinbar on a S/R. Enough to move my stop and lock more profits.[/li][li]AUDCAD bias short. Moving my way.[/li][li]USDJPY bias long. Same as other yen pairs, current candle could signal a continuation on the buy side.[/li][li]USDCHF bias long. Green candle today, another green candle that closes above 0.9430 will make an inside up bar triggering my entry.[/li][li]USDCAD bias long. Retracing. Waiting for my entry signal.[/li][li]NZDUSD bias long. Stopped out for -283 pip loss. I see some patterns that could signal the bottom of the move. Waiting for a buy signal.[/li][li]GBPUSD bias long. Showing some resistance at 1.56. Waiting for a signal[/li][li]EURUSD bias short. Currently in a correction. Thinking about using small trends (corrections) to trade if the expected move is big enough…[/li][li]BRENT bias long. Just broke my triangle and ended green today, after some days in red.[/li][li]XAUUSD bias neutral. It is looking as a buy , but still needs more signals.[/li][li]XAGUSD bias neutral.[/li][li]USDSGD bias long. Waiting for my entry point.[/li][li]USDMXN bias short. Waiting for more indications[/li][li]USDHKD bias long. Waiting for more indications.[/li][li]NZDJPY bias long. Making a retracement. Waiting for my signal.[/li][li]NZDCHF bias long. In a huge retracement. Waiting for my signal.[/li][li]NZDCAD bias long. In a huge retracement also. Waiting for my signal. Current candle was so bearish![/li][li]GBPNZD bias long. Moving my way, no signals. Thinking again to use shorter term trends inside a big, maybe multiyear, channels.[/li][li]GBPJPY bias long. Made a beautiful pinbar on a support! This could trigger the buy pattern I want to see![/li][li]GBPCHF bias long. Stopped out for -259 pip loss, just to move again up, too bad.[/li][li]GBPCAD bias long. Stopped out for +244 pip profit.[/li][/QUOTE]

What do you mean when you say your equity is below initial deposit? I assume you mean your realized profit/loss, because your unrealized is pretty high. Those 1000 pip winners are nice. It’s obvious that your entry impatience does not affect your patience while trade is open.

Hello to all especially MG99 and medisoft for keeping this thread alive. I’ve started trading with this methodology and already see it’s great potentials. I should however work a lot on entering and exiting the trades promptly.

Now a questions to all who try this methodology, especially MG99 and Medisoft
How do you usually deal with the situation where there are large bearish movements in your long positions? I refer to the paiirs like EUR/CAD and GBP/CAD which hit by around 200-250 pips yesterday?
Thanks again.

What i mean is that my equity (sum of cash plus floating profit ) is lower than my deposit.

Ding! Ding! Someone get this man a cigar. Same criticism that was leveled at pizzaboy can be leveled here (except there is no leakage onto other threads).

This is a methodology. Not a system. I have personally found success with this.

Posting any account information serves little purpose as each person trades in their own unique way.

If it sounds viable, demo trade until you are comfortable with your style, and you are reasonably certain you have obtained a positive edge in the market.

If you don’t believe or think the methodology works for you, or for anyone for that matter, then simply do not trade it.

good lord, you must be bored with your life … is ranting in internet-forums make you feel better ?

i say it as it is: you are a poor creature

[QUOTE=“rappinRanger;498409”]

i think it would give credibility to the stuff you teach. we just have to believe you??.. why can’t you just back it up if it’s the truth?

the fact that you have to hide your results suggests you aren’t actually making money. i think everyone on the thread thinks you are making money and think the methodology makes money, but to the people who like to see proof before putting up money, there’s just not enough to work with.[/QUOTE]

Because I have stated more than enough times that its not my desire to prove anything. If you choose to not believe I’m making money, than that’s entirely up to you. It doesn’t change my reality whatsoever.

If you are one that cares to see proof before putting up money, then the best proof you can provide is your own.

My interest lies solely in providing a methodology. It’s entirely up to you whether you decide to take it or leave it.

This is a good quote!

So how does what you just said differ from our old friend pizza delivery boy? He claimed personal success with it, and refused to post proof, plus none of his followers could post proof - thus he was mercilessly torn apart by wolves. How does what you just said differ (other than it was more fun)?

[QUOTE=“JackMarkets;498420”]

So how does what you just said differ from our old friend pizza delivery boy? He claimed personal success with it, and refused to post proof, plus none of his followers could post proof - thus he was mercilessly torn apart by wolves. How does what you just said differ (other than it was more fun)?[/QUOTE]

I’m not concerned with what your viewpoints are in regards to any similarities or differences you see between me and someone else. It’s irrelevant to me.

If you believe I’m not successful, then that is your choice. I have no desire to attempt to sway your belief one way or the other.

The understanding is very simple. If you don’t believe, and don’t have any ambition to make use of this methodology, then don’t. I’ve neither gained or lost anything on the basis of how one decides to render their decision on this particular methodology.

If it is not for you, them it’s not for you.

Hey guys, I’ve been following this thread since it started. I decided a couple of months ago to just open a small live account instead of doing a demo so I can get better experience. My first trade was some stupid JPY trade I did just to see if I could and lost 5% on the one trade. I started using this methodology with some price action and order flow influence. I know its only been a couple of weeks but so far it seems to be going well for me. Every time I look at my account I expect all of my trades to be negative, Haha.

I tried to post my link to Myfxbook, but apparently I need 5 posts first, so I’ll post it then. I’m up 19% right now though

LOL… Nobody gives a monkeys rear end what you think. You just opened your account yesterday and are obviously hiding your identity so you can do some trolling. Really pathetic, but hey… enjoy.

Don’t bother replying, you just made my ignore list.
Ciao:57:

I would hardly call that showboating.

Believe it or not, I’m human. I have feelings. When my first four trades turned into some great winners, it was pretty exciting. Generally, when I build up the portfolio, losses come in first. That was not the case here.

I will make this very easy for you. Don’t trade this methodology. In fact, I would prefer you not to. If you are not willing to demo your own proof and craft a version of this methodology on your own, then it makes very little sense for you to waste your time here.

Btw, I’m going to switch sides here, because I have since realised this is everyone’s least favourite troll AK. Why are you asking about myfxbook when you were so against it Aaron? If you want someone to post up their myfxbook, then maybe you should post the one that you have actually been trading using your favourite genius ICT’s techniques which lost you $10k plus?

Analysis for today!

[ol]
[li]CADJPY bias long. Nice buy pattern, buying![/li][li]CADCHF bias neutral. Waiting for a signal. It made a higher high outside my channel, and previous low is at same level as previous low, just like a double bottom. That’s the reason I changed my bias to neutral.[/li][li]AUDNZD bias changing to long. Reducing my stop and placing a buy stop. I see a lower low followed by a higher high and a higher low with a morning star pattern on a key level.[/li][li]AUDJPY bias long. morning star pattern with a very nice pin bar as the star on a key level. Buying with tight stop.[/li][li]AUDCHF bias short. Pattern at the bottom could be a reversal, and my stop is locking very nice profit, no changes.[/li][li]AUDCAD bias short. Same pattern as AUDCHF, so I’m locking more profit on it.[/li][li]USDJPY bias long. Made a nice morning star on a key level with very good pinbar. Just bought it.[/li][li]USDCHF bias long. Waiting for an entry.[/li][li]USDCAD bias long. Waiting for an entry.[/li][li]NZDUSD bias long. Making a buy pattern, but waiting for it to be completed. Maybe I will wait for comfirmation.[/li][li]GBPUSD bias long. I see a HH-HL-HH pattern. Current PA shows a resistance on a key level. I’m moving my stop to lock more profits. Current move could be done at this level, so it is good for me to lock that profit.[/li][li]AUDUSD bias neutral. Waiting for more information.[/li][li]EURUSD bias short. Waiting for a signal.[/li][li]BRENT bias long. Moving my stop because I see a signal to reduce my risk.[/li][li]XAUUSD bias neutral. Some bullish price action, but not strong enough.[/li][li]XAGUSD bias short. Currently on an extreme level, so I’m not selling it.[/li][li]USDSGD bias long. Nice pattern to buy, but not in a good level for the moment. Waiting for a better entry.[/li][li]USDMXN bias short. Made a bullish morning star, that could signal a continuation of the currently up move. My stop is tight and near that level, so I’m not moving my stop.[/li][li]USDHKD bias long. It is now in profit but near a S/R. Reducing my stop to previous pattern stop.[/li][li]NZDJPY bias long. Price made a bullish morning star pattern, and it could make a 3 outside up pattern if current candle closes green. I’m placing a buy on close order here with the stop of the star.[/li][li]NZDCHF bias short. On extreme level, not selling it for the moment.[/li][li]NZDCAD bias short. Waiting for a signal. Current price is near an extreme level, so if the distance from my entry to my extreme level is too smal., I’m not going to sell it.[/li][li]GBPNZD bias long. On extreme level with some S/R. Locking more profit. +576 pip locked[/li][li]GBPJPY bias long. Morning star pattern but not at very good entry level. Not buying.[/li][li]GBPCHF bias long. Waiting for an entry signal.[/li][li]GBPCAD bias long. Waiting for a good signal with good entry level.[/li][li]GBPAUD bias long. Waiting for a good signal with good entry level.[/li][li]EURNZD bias long. Waiting for a good signal with good entry level. Locking more profit because red candle near top of my channel. +676 pips locked.[/li][li]EURJPY bias long. Two patterns in one single candle. A morning star and 3 inside up. Buying.[/li][li]EURGBP bias long. Morning star pattern on a key level, with pretty small stop loss, and that level also happens to be the lower part of my uptrend channel, making a higher low after a higher high, very good point to buy for me![/li][li]EURCHF bias long. Moving my way, anything to do but wait.[/li][li]EURCAD bias long. Not moving my stop.[/li][li]EURAUD bias long. Currently on an extreme level, so I’m locking more profit, because I also see a small red candle, that very well could signal a correction. +530 pips locked.[/li][li]CHFJPY bias long. Morning star and close above the triangle. Buying with the stop of the candlestick pattern.[/li][/ol]

medisoft!!! been following your updates, you got great discipline to write all that out every night! dude… is that real $$ though??? cause you are getting beat up man!

(hopin it’s not real $, good luck dude) :slight_smile:

My analysis for today

Well, two of my trades failed, to bad, they were stopped out fast! specially the audjpy that only last 1 day. That teaches me to wait for second confirmation bar if the first bar is not healthy enough.

[ol]
[li]USDMXN bias short. Waiting for my entry.[/li][li]AUDJPY bias long. Waiting for my entry. Stopped out for -340 pip loss. Can you imagine? a 340 pip single day move![/li][li]CADCHF bias long. Waiting for my entry.[/li][li]AUDNZD bias changing to long. Reducing the stop of my sell, and waiting for a good signal to buy[/li][li]AUDCHF bias short. Showing signals of weakness. Adjusting my stop to lock profits.[/li][li]AUDCAD bias short. Adjusting my stop to lock more profits because the price action is making me doubt about the strength of the trend.[/li][li]USDCHF bias long. Waiting for my entry.[/li][li]USDCAD bias long. Waiting for my entry.[/li][li]NZDUSD bias changed to short. Waiting for my entry.[/li][li]GBPUSD bias long. Made a bullish continuation pattern. My stop is OK with the pair.[/li][li]AUDUSD bias short. Waiting for my entry.[/li][li]EURUSD bias short. Waiting for my entry[/li][li]BRENT bias long. Consolidation range, waiting to see what happens.[/li][li]XAUUSD bias neutral[/li][li]XAGUSD bias short, waiting for a signal.[/li][li]USDSGD bias long. Waiting for a signal[/li][li]USDHKD bias long. Running well, currently on a S/R that must be broken for the trade to continue. If failed, this could reverse.[/li][li]NZDJPY bias long. Waiting for a signal[/li][li]NZDCHF bias short, waiting for a signal.[/li][li]NZDCAD bias short, waiting for a signal.[/li][li]GBPNZD bias long, waiting for a signal to move my stop.[/li][li]GBPJPY bias long. Waiting for a signal to entry[/li][li]GBPCHF bias long, waiting for a signal[/li][li]GBPCAD bias long. Waiting for a signal.[/li][li]GBPAUD bias long. Waiting for a signal.[/li][li]EURNZD bias long, waiting for a signal to move my stop.[/li][li]EURJPY bias long. Bearish signal, so I’m reducing my stop a little.[/li][li]EURGBP bias long.[/li][li]EURCHF bias long. Bearish pattern, just as previous swing, touching the 88.6 % and being rejected. That move is expected.[/li][li]EURCAD bias long. Waiting for a signal to move my stop.[/li][li]EURAUD bias long, waiting for a signal to move my stop.[/li][li]CHFJPY bias long.[/li][li]CADJPY bias long. Bearish pattern, reducing my stop.[/li][li]USDJPY bias long. Bearish pattern, reducing my stop.[/li][/ol]

My PIP for today is when looking a valid pattern with not too healthy confirmation, better wait for another candle that is healthy. If not, then discard that signal. Better miss a trade than being in a failed trade.

I think that’s what MG99 just told me recently, hehehehe.

Just remember, this methodology ALLOWS you the ability to trade 28 pairs at once, it doesn’t REQUIRE you to.

You should still use your discretion to select more highly probable set ups. If something doesn’t look good going in, just wait.

I think anyone with a teaching thread should have an associated myfxbook link on the very 1st post.

you think those trading losses make me feel bad? I’ve made up those losses… and then some.

Oh, you didn’t hear? :wink:

your prime pupil is taking a solid beating mg99… what you gonna do? maybe you should post up a myfxbook. then at least ONE person would be showing success with this method LOL