The Forex Store

Mr. Used, what is daily AD prints?

[B]So you’re strapping on the ATR & A/D…

looks like you’re making [U]xtraction’s nice simple system more complicated[/U]. [/B] :D:D

[I]sorry, the wise a$$ in me couldn’t resist ![/I] :o

ps Notice today’s little sell off… gold and AU starting to move down.

I don’t even use Mr. Xtraction’s indicators and templates because I don’t need them to trade Mr. xtraction’s [B]nice [U]simple[/U] system[/B].

Now, that’s simplicity improved. :stuck_out_tongue:

The trade is short because the candles are below the 2 lines. Is that right, Mr. Used?

I do not know how to make the chart look bigger. Can someone help me please?

Used,

I like your style. This piece of wisdom below shows me a way through the jungle.

Do you use last weeks high/low lines once Tuesday trading kicks in? Even if it has already been breached during this weeks trading?

PictureTrail test.

Would I be following this method correctly if I were to enter long every time the price goes above the blue line by one pip on the 1 minute chart with a max stop loss of 10 pips including spread?

:slight_smile:
EJ baby clocked 38% more milage than AUDUSD, today. Just as expected.

Do you use last weeks high/low lines once Tuesday trading kicks in? Even if it has already been breached during this weeks trading?

Weekly Open Cross in it’s purest form, I use.
Also, I trade Weekly Open Cross with Daily Open Cross for confirmation.

What is the blue line?

In xtraction’s template the blue line is the weekly open.

Going long every time price crosses the Weekly Open from below is the idea of Mr. xtraction’s The FOREX Store.

You would follow Mr. xtraction’s method correctly.

The choice of time frame & SL you are using to leg into your trades would be determined by your Trade & Risk Management structure you are using.

Breakout of last week high was good trade.

I thought the weekly open was purple color. It is actually medium slate blue color. Thank you.

Shoppers at [B]The Forex Store.[/B] are looking for bargains.

USDCHF
Shoppers are interested and entering the [B]The Forex Store.[/B] to have a closer look.

USDCAD
Shoppers are stopping and having a look at that price.

jaquille I’d like to see the trade you took and the timeframe , That 3rd candle past the week high is engulfing the previous candle yet it was not a good trade.

Weekly open about to be crossed

Weekly open has been crossed.

For the computer illiterate can just part of Mr. X’s indi & template be downloaded to only show weekly & daily opens and nothing else? Or has someone here coded just those 2? I appreciate any help you can give, good trading all. d.

If you do not want the high and low lines to show you can change the color to match the background.

Been trading au long