The IcYcLoUd TrAdInG SySteM

max was 8 so far… minimum was 3

As I expected some action on the GBPJPY pair earlier, I was right. Here’s the trade step by step. Three charts attached.

Chart 1: We see the first dot on the PSAR. DO NOT ENTER yet as we need to confirm with a cross on the GannHiLo.

Chart 2: The cross happens and we are ready to enter SHORT. My trade: Short GBPJPY @ 148.617. TP at 148.517.

Chart 3: Trade continues for 32 minutes. Adjusted the SL at one point to be 25 pips instead of 20 because of a larger spread on this pair. Close at TP of 148.517.

that is cool… i wonder whether markoc is done with the EA so that we can just sit back and relax…

wow… this system is bought back to life!

Happy Deepvi Everyone.

PS: Singapore is celebrating this fest.

Wonderful to see you’re still on the forums! Your system seems to be working quite nicely, hope the slight modifications with GannHiLo are only beneficial haha!

Have you continued using the system or moved on to bigger better things? :smiley:

Hi Soul, I’m currently doing amway now… hee hee… sometime i just pop by take a look how traders are doing… nowadays scalping seems popular… i’m an outdated caveman in fx now. :stuck_out_tongue:

hi soul, saw on ur chart that there is something on the top left hand corner which list down the number of minutes left for the next candle… where do i get that? thanks

Here’s the indicator for ya! Helps me keep track of when to expect the next candle. I changed the color to black so I could see it better :slight_smile:

B-Clock.zip (731 Bytes)

hi icy, without you as the originator, we cant start off with anything… still need ur guidance… thanks

thanks a lot for the prompt reply…

btw, will the clock refresh on its own? seems like it doesnt… thanks.

I got it… thanks… please ignore the above statement… thanks

guys, i have been following through the thread, and doing some manual backtesting on this system. but yesterday i encountered something, the dot reverses the direction and leaves me in the red. have you encountered any of these?

Yes this happened to me on my one losing trade. After using the GannHiLo however I haven’t had this issue yet. If the first bar has a dot in the direction I wish to trade, I wait for a cross on the GannHiLo. If no cross, I wait for a second candle or a third.

Sometimes while waiting for that cross, the dot flips, thus the trade was saved. I haven’t had the issue come up again. See if that trade would have been saved with the GannHiLo. If you can, take a screen shot also and we’ll take a look.

Hi Soul, thanks for the prompt reply. As i am new to fx, may i know which charting system you using? MetaTrader? Is GannHilo an indicator? What settings are you using. Thanks for your help.

Unfortunately I missed this trade on by a candle or so. Would have hit the TP of 10 pips in about 10 minutes and is still climbling so a 15pip TP may have done well also. See the chart for what it looked like :slight_smile:

Looks like my picture was cut off at the bottom but there’s two PSAR dots for the last two candles just so you know. Would have waited for the open of that second candle (that goes above the G.H.L, then taken the trade.)

Yes I am using metatrader 4 on from IBFX.

The GannHiLo indicator must be added. I’ve attached it for you to this post.

Settings on my chart:

Bollingerbands: Standard (20,2)
GannHiLo: Standard (we have MasterIllegal to thank for this!)
PSAR: Standard (0.02,0.2)
Stochastics: (8,3,3)
Volumes: Standard- I may take these off as I don’t use them

The clock indicator which tells me how much time is left in the candle is just extra for timekeeping. You can find that indicator I posted a few posts above.

###Gann_HiLo_Activator_v2###.zip (1.87 KB)

How do i add this .ex4 file? Sorry for all the noobish questions and thanks for your great help.

PLease ignore my post as i have found out how to add the indicator. But i dun understand what you mean by the gannhilo crossover.

Hi soul, on ur earlier post for the entry signal, seems like you only uses PSAR and GannHilo for the entry right? Stochastic, volume, BB u never uses right? and you only take into one time frame 30M?

:smiley:
sorry guys, been busy at the office and around the house, since i’ll become a father in a month. :cool: my wife enjoys her “i have the control now” time :smiley:
i’ll be done with the ea by the end of the week at most. i’ll also try to incorporate gannhilo in the ea for additional confirmation