The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

There is some big news coming out in the euro zone tomorrow. It might not be a bad idea to stay flat till Monday folks. What do you think?

One word of advise for all those trading today. If the market took out your stop sit back and accept that the market can sometimes go against you. No need to go chasing price. We need to limit our losses.

I appreciate the gesture but Iā€™m just going to focus on getting my personal finances in order before jumping back in the hotseat. I see some interest from lehm though lol

Good move, come back refreshed and motivated. Trading under desperation will never work. Good luck.

Iā€™ve got a ROC indicator based on LBR methods, Incl. source code. PM me and Iā€™ll mail it, I donā€™t want to clutter the thread.

For a second, i thought someone invented a 3D trading indicator :slight_smile:

Lolā€¦no automated trading. I meant completely different thing and of cause core is using ICT method!!!

Haha i traded the same exact setup and got stopped out. Guess well have better luck next time

Sure. But you havenā€™t even tried to find that out?
Anyway itā€™s up to you. :slight_smile:

GL

i thought about using myself as an indicator. whatever i think i should do just do the opposite.

Hi SanJ,

Itā€™s not that you screwed upā€¦ The market let you down lol

Come On SanJ,

its just a bad day in office ā€¦
Market seem choppy and erratic in june??? maybe due to summer holidays??? hehe

Yeah, I made about 40-50 pips last night shorting, but I made the mistake of convincing myself to go long on GU, trust me Iā€™ve been itching for a setup and finally it presented itself.

That really worksā€¦

Yea I love Seinfeld

You can, and you will. Itā€™s all probabilities my friend. After u place your trade, itā€™s all essentially randomā€¦or at least thatā€™s how I approach it.

Matty

ICT back a couple of weeks ago, you took a trade on Euro .3250 short .You held this trade for a couple of weeks.

I was wondering if you would do disscussion on that. (IE a top down analysis of how and why and what keeped you in it)

If memory has it correct you banked quite a few pips.

I think the ict followers would benefit from that. I know i would. The thought process of analyzing a potential trade

would definitely help newbies like me (ie the .3250 short)

Thanks

Man could I say the same.
Seems all of June has been the same for me, it goes the other way.

Happy Birthday to the ā€˜Trading the New York Sessionā€™ Video!, i remember when it was released, canā€™t believe a year has gone that quick!
Trading The New York Session - YouTube

has anyone not watched this video latelyā€¦
Price Action Examples & General Knowledgeon Babypips Inner Circle Trader - live streaming video powered by Livestream

Price Action Examples and general knowledgeā€¦ on live stream

possibly the best video ICT has ever done. Glad i watched it again, pure gold!

my bias is long for both cable and fiber tomorrow.
Fiber, at key resistence level 1.2450, with a fractal low now formed, giving me my bias for a long.

Cable, Market flow on the daily and 4hr both up, with a fractal low formed 2 days ago. also giving me a bias for a long.

Lets see what happens tomorrow. Need another 2/3 things for confluence to take a trade. SMT, judas, OTE.

Credit to FXcro, he mentioned this video in a post not long ago that triggered me to go back and watch it again, cheers buddy!