The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

The market has OWNED me the last 2 weeks, nobody to blame but myself. Psychological issues.

Anyways, first live trade post in a while. Long EUR/USD. Been sitting on it for over 12 hours, waiting for it to stop me out or take off. Stops at BE. Looking for 1.2550.

15 minute.

1 hour.

Meaning all you guys should probably go short, against my bias, and you’ll be swimming in pips.

Coming off of important lows on Eu, have marked off important rxn points and s/r lines.
Gu broke higher earlier in the week and already bounced off an intermediate term low. Both seem to be building bullish momentum in asia.

Hi guys

When I watch the livestream videos I dont get any sound (the sound is fine on the adverts but not the actual video!) Anyone else having this problem?
Thanks
Nick

Has anyone just traded the OTE on cable from the high on Tuesday at the 5650 figure? It lined up with the weekly pivot, 162 extension of asian range and was in the sell zone. I just missed it!! Damn!

theres a small OTE now if you still want to take the trade

judas was up, and no signals to go long, so im staying out in LO

Just jumped in, fingers crossed!

Good luck man!

‘‘You don’t have to be right, you just have to be profitable’’ …now who said that…oh yeah it was Michael.J.Huddleston !!

First profit just taken at 30 pips. That was quick!!

Yeah took that trade too, but booked after 20 pips…still don’t know why??? Looks like a perfect setup to me, OTE from Weekly high to low, lower time frame ote, SMT divergence and saw a small usdx divergence, that’t the type of setup i’ve been waiting for all week and I scalped it.

Is Michael still doing videos on live stream? If so, how do I find out where the schedule for those feeds is? Thank you ahead of time for any info. :smiley:

I wonder if we’ll get a new york OTE at the 5600 figure?

I entered short EUR/USD at 1.2515, LO KZ based on the predetermined resistance level 1.2520 (06/22 broken support, 06/26 resistance test) + Pivot Sell Zone.

TP1 (50 %) was hit at Asian Low 1.2470 for 45 pips, stop trailed down to 1.2510.
I’m looking for a stop raid to happen below the 1.2430 level, like I’ve noted in my chart yesterday, it looks “too clean”, so that’s my TP2 target :slight_smile:

[B]June 28th 2012 - Trade on Fiber[/B]

Since ICT called me out in a video I just wanted to post up my trade for today on the fiber…

I entered fiber over cable because of cable making higher highs…

The ideal entry was 1.2518 and my entry was 1.2510 because I entered after 1HR fractal was formed. I have been waiting for the fractal to form first before entering…I know it’s a late entry but it makes me feel better and confident in the trade I am taking…

TP1 - 1.2445
TP2 - 1.2365

Update: TP1 has been achieved…risk free trade waiting for TP2…

Im pretty much closing up shop for the day too guys… Really had to sit down yesterday and think about what i’d been doing lately. I figured my biggest mistake so far was aiming for these epic 100+ pip trades when really the market doesnt look like it wants to give them as of yet. So decided to switch to scalping mode - take my 30/40 pips and be happy…

Short Cable @ 1.5614

• Time of Day
  • Bearish SMT Divergence (fiber made higher high, cable failed to)
  • Pivot Sell Zone
  • Overbought 1H stoch + bearish divergence
  • Reaction off Instutional level + OTE entry…

Result = +40 pips banked - 1:2 Risk:Reward… Exited at the 200 ext of the OTE swing… Only went in on a 0.5% position, but happy im out with 1% for the day… Think thats tipped me little to the +% for the week too…

I think until things start getting clearer, im sticking in scalping mode…

:57:

Edit: But good grief, the day i decide to scalp, it decides to fall out of bed lol! Anyway, no complaints!

The true power of POWER OF THREE…

GLGT!!!

Yes you are very right. Actually we the novice do not find the setup but the experience eyes always find those,
like Michael, when he reviews market, seems how could I missed that one! Look at the chart USDx, come down
to raid stop loss pocket ( please put charts side by side with 5m, fiber usdx cable). Then made OTE (6.15GMT)
and fiber also respected reversely. My eyes were not experienced enough so I missed but looking for opportunity
and one hour later 7.15 GMT Cable made the OTE. My bias was long and overall not to enter without understanding
and wait to perfect setup. So missed the opportunities for my ignorance. Remember Michael’s most of the trades are
test or reflection or turtle soup. Seems Michael’s eyes did not miss these opportunities. It’s really important to make
money not our thinking, cause my thinking may be wrong but market is always right, who can anticipate- are profitable
/ successful. What do you think?

imgur: the simple image sharer

Took a short at 1.56148 on Cable, Sniped off a nice 70 pips. + the 45 I had yesterday, not bad!

However I forgot I had an order up so -30 pips :frowning: but still, overall up!

wow what a beauty!
took two thirds off at + 92 in my cable short.
And I kind of forgot about my limit buy order on fiber, which I set on Sunday at 1.2434… it has been triggered now… lets see where it goes…
it might nullify the profits I just made in my short;)
could imagine a dull ranging game now until NYO and then a reversal (pretty please;)), if possible a very STRONG reversal;)

cheers

this is in hindsight…

I think this would be classed as type 2 divergence, but i’m not sure how confidently you could call it trend following.