The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

Does anyone know if the Holy Grail video is on the first page of 'What every new or aspiring trader still wants know’
is it called something else now? just wanted to re-watch it before this weeks review…thanks in advance

Does anyone see an OTE form on the fibre in the daily time frame? If yes then is it time to go long?

Tycoon83, I’m also in the UK and using spread betting like yourself. Do you mind if I ask who you’re using?
I’m with Alpari as they use MT4 but Capital Spreads seem to have lower spreads.

Hi,

As far as I remember ICT mentioned that in his two videos. First was “How Professionals Use Indicators” and the othe one was " High Probability Price Patterns". Both of the videos on the first page of previous thread.

GL

Are there any other convergences with the OTE?

hi mate, nice trade today!
i’m using IG index, they don’t have MT4 so i just use MT4 on its own for analysis and then place orders with IG index. I heard Alpari is good. I don’t really think theres much difference in any of them to be honest. Spreads are about 2-3pips on majors.

Cool, cheers for the info. One thing I have noticed when I looked at IG is that the spread on the majors can sometimes drop to 1 pip if you watch the deal ticket.

:wink:
ote (htf) ,smt (h4) big fig and 20 insti. level, reflection (ltf), s1 and s2,wMS2, seasonal tendencies, and all the june stops are gunned…
however… EU summit could easily mess up everything…

good luck

Big news day today, I think I’ll sit on my hands

Who are people using for MT4 feeds?
I’d like a demo account that has USDX, Indice and Bond prices for use in analysis. Oanda doesn’t have any of these.
Thanks

Im using Oanda to trade too…

Ive got a seperate demo account with Forex ltd for feeds on USDx and the major Indicies… Im missing the bond feeds though, although i think i recall somebody mentioning something about i company called AVA fx? Or something like that anyway… Ill be looking into getting an MT4 with bonds too next week when i have more time!

Just to confirm, AvaFX does have bond feeds and some popular stock feeds too. Nice feeds they have.

Broco trader also has usdx, bonds, indices, etc nearly everything tradable is in there (mt4 demo).
Cheers,
Withnail

Hi, not trying to but in but I am with Alpari, spread betting. Fibre spread is 1.6, cable 2.5. I don’t really know how they compare as this is the only broker i have tried.

Hope this is of use.

Hi Everyone, I have been following ICT silently till now watching the videos and doing some back testing. The one thing that
seems to be alluding me is the higher time frame analysis, there doesn’t seem to be any “clear” description of how the top
down analysis isused which is a huge part in any trading method. If I am just missing something please let me know.
Great work and thank you for all the info ICT.

TP2 got triggered at 1.2420 for 95 pips, so accumulated 140 pips on the trade. I initially didn’t had the intention to trade today at all, but I had immediately the feeling that I have to sell this when I saw EUR/USD pre-London. :smiley:

This week:
30 pips loss = 0,50 % loss
140 pips profit = 2,50 % gain
So net profit 110 pips or 2,00 % gain.

Hi,

You can find the whole archive for download at this thread:

http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/44947-ict-complete-package-torrent.html

The “Top Down Analysis” video is in there. I think ICT didn’t uploaded it again on YouTube because he will cover this topic in the upcoming Trading Plan Series.

Happy trading :slight_smile:

Okay guys I got stopped out in nyo… I entered long cable at an ote at 1.5537. It seemed pretty clear. Good support resistance. Higher time frame turtle soup… Smt div… anyway I got stopped out. Looking at the chart from hind site there was a good signal to get short on the cable on a reflection pattern instead. It also would have been a valid entry level. SO the question is how do you pick? What makes you take one signal over another?

The red line is where I bought. The green line is where I should have sold. Any thoughts?

I have a question on smt div. Is it better to use a lower time frame like 15 min to stock your entry time.
Or does a 30 minute better.

Thanks

downside with entering long on cable at 1.5537 is…if before you entered the trade …just take all the signals off your chart and it will be clear that you are going against a down trend…so probabiltiy is less chance of success…it always pays to just look at the naked price…and then put all your indicators back on. pip

plus you bought a few pips below a resistance line…
a strong resistance line…formed by the 2 previous swing lows at 1.5540 which means …as you are already under the support resistance line…probability is price is gonna take the easiest route which is down…or up if you are above it.

anyway hope thats a bit of food for thought

plus if you had looked on the daily and 4 hourly time frame you would have seen that since the beginning of the day …all the candles were black…ever since start of day not a pip moved upwards…indicating a bearish day…or a bearish bias for the rest of the day if you combine both 4 hour readings and daily reading of naked prices.

if you do all that above and then apply your indicators and stuff as back up…im sure youll do much much better…you see if you take all the price signals into account…it would be suicidal for a newbie to be thinking anything but bearish yesterday…unless you are a vetran and really know how to play the game.