The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

Not sure how to post my spreadsheet. Email me at [email protected] I will send it to you. As far as I know it does everything automatically. Could really use some help on this I think it is right but I could be wrong

Email sent… you should have it.

Man where’d you all go? Did y’all die because timingcharts isnt working? Or because ICT didnt release a market review?

Just randomly throwing it out there… I went short in the Cable because of 15min OTE and Reflection entry of the swing after the asian range.

Entry: 1.5683
Target: 1.5641
StopLoss: 1.5720 above previous highs

Hope this plays out well

Have a nice trading day!

Damn looks like fiber had a nice random pull back

entered at

1.26286 on a long, snatched 30 pips scaled out and set to b/e looks like it gave me a double OTE but maybe not, I took my 1%

cable was the winner though, I just wish I was paying more attention to it

Will send it later I am at work now

1.5720 would’ve been where i looked to short. Reasoning being theres probably a lot of stops there.

Guess the rest of the traders are enjoying our canadian holiday :smiley:

That just means we SHOULD get to enjoy your independence day on the 4th

FYI reminder for people NFP this Friday

Negative batman just another day today. I set a pending short order on my Aussie @ 1.0260 to see if price would make another attempt to run higher and slam it back down at london close. Not sure if I was tagged in or not but it looks like price hit my entry almost to the pip. Few reason for me picking this level. I will post it earlier if I got a trade. Stay tuned Aussie trade hopfully coming to a desktop near you

Hi can anyone help with these divergence questions, attached pics show EURUSD & GBPUSD divergence I see this as Type 1 bullish, is this correct?
also if this is correct which pair is it related to?

Thanks in advance.

Anyone could explain what is a reflection pattern?

Martin :slight_smile:

agreed I have not seen anything on it

ICT explained the reflection pattern in the review from two weeks ago (the one before the turtle soup review)
Inner Circle Trader’s Market Review 06/16/12 - YouTube
Fast forward to 8:45
He also explains it in the high probability price patterns video (from the christmas videos)
High Probability Price Patterns - Inner Circle Trader - YouTube

Fast forward to 47:30

does any one know of the new video ICT told he was to put in this monday ?

Does anyone know when this is going to happen ? is it today ?

Waiting for it to start, right now.

ohh ok … though i miss understood i want to attend this one first one so a little excited … and i dont know how is done to access them ether sorry so many questions… better to erase them to dont cluster the thread.

Which channel is it?

Babypips.com Inner Circle Trader - live streaming video powered by Livestream

babypipscominnercircletrader