The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

EURO Rate decision .75% direction to north pole ?!!!:smiley:

Just got another 50 Pips out of the Optimal Trade entry which formed on the Cable…

Went short at 1.5600 and Took Profits at 1.5550.

Wuhuu!! 85 Pips so far today:D

Am trying to find an MT4 feature that will deliver a high voltage electric shock whenever I enter a trade that is so obviously against market flow.

Look at your account value with a hammer… Hit yourself, have pleasure to hit as hard as you can on your fingers… Outch!
This way, no second chance to punch in new bad orders.

Martin

That’s quite some SMT divergence appearing now on the 4H from last week. It’ll be interesting to see if the Cable can hold at least 1.548.

You are right, just saw it myself. I didn’t spend enough time on the SMT Divergences yet, Can you point out what this Divergence means?

Cable fails to make a lower low… What exactly does that mean for the fiber and the cable?

It was discussed in quite some detail a while back but basically the pairs should correlate. A non-correlation between the pairs (cable/fibre) at the highs is bearish, for the lows it’s generally bullish. You want to confirm these movements with other confluences though. The dollar index can also be used as an inverse correlation if that makes sense.

SanJ put up a good description (post #2771) so you probably want to visit his comment and read what others followed up with.
http://forums.babypips.com/show-me-money-daytrading/43211-inner-circle-traders-millionaire-traders-guild-278.html#post368046

Nice!

That inspires me to look for a hidden OTE since OTE is my primary entry

Its highly unlikely brokers do that now that they are regulated. Study up on the videos youll see that stop raids are actually a method we use yo enter trades

Another problem I have as a trader.

I can discern which way price is going to go pretty well. If I take my time and analyze the charts instead of jumping in on the 15 min chart. One problem I have tho is say I kno the market is bearish I anticipate price to go to a certain level but it falls just a few pips short. Then retraces I get upset at the fact that I was right but missed my opportunity so what do I do? I chase the price instead of letting it go and waiting for another set up…it gets to me that I was right but the market was even more right :-D…I’ve found the flaw and I wont give in to this anymore.

I figure this is good stuff for newer traders to see what other new traders mistakes are…learn from me…I learned a lot from Michael in those opening videos because he made those mistakes it makes it easier for me to recognize them earlier.

Ok guys, I really don’t wanna brag or show off or something. But today was probably my very best day in my entire (2year) trading career so far and I am pretty excited about it.

Made 85 Pips, which doesn’t sound like incredibly much, but I felt like a sniper hitting the exact highs of the day.
One with Hidden OTE, the other with regular OTE, of course along with other confluences.

And I really want to express my deep gratitude for ICT sharing it’s concepts on here. I would have most likey given up on trading by now if it wasn’t for ICT. I think you are one of the very very few persons that really have a grasp on Smart Money’s actions.

So here are my trades I took today:

(I let MT4 add the trades on the chart and marked them again for visibility )

Thanks for posting this, it could be the answer to a question I have had for a while. The question being why does my data feed slow or stop when large price movements are taking place, when the feed returns price has snapped to some point whilst I am effectively blind. Is anyone else experiencing this!

important thing to do…once you start making proper money…get hooked up to a bank or some decent ecn broker…for all your trades…then you know you are getting a good deal.

there is no such thing as requotes in with those guys…
or get a position at a small trading company where you are expected to put in your own capital…and if you are good they will let you play with the companies money…prop trader…then you know you are on the internank network

Great trade! I saw the second setup but didn’t take because it was a news day and I going through a self discipline period. Can you tell how to get MT4 to mark the trades as shown in you screen capture.

In the terminal go to Account history and drag and drop a trade on the chart. Of course you can only drop a cable trade on a cable chart a fiber trade on a fiber chart etc…

You probably have to look very closely on the picture I posted because the forum decreases the size, but MT4 puts a little arrow where you entered and where you exited and draws a dotted red line in between

Excellent.
Thanks

Brink I mean no disrespect but getting hooked up with a bank? Good luck there. Or find an ecn broker so you know your getting a good deal. Dont make me laugh. Just because they are an ECN broker they are regulated by the same regulations as the rest. So how does that make them good? ICT trades with GFT. One thing I know about GFT when I was trading with them is they are a market maker. Let me ask you this if your broker take the other side of your trade and never really puts your money on the market what does it matter? Who cares if you lost your money to your broker or someone else in the market? You still lose. Just food for thought from the trading with various brokers on live accounts. If makes no difference they all answer to the same power and can do the same things. Most of the time ECN brokers have higher spreads and way larger capitol requirements.

So what to do?

Originally Posted by regulus

“You probably have to look very closely on the picture I posted…”

Change the chart to ‘Line’ or Bar, it will show you clear

Ah shaer I like you, if any its because you upload it like I do to imgur and its not embedded and hard to see like most of the other imgs that gets posted on here via direct from desktop I would assume