The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

You got to thank them stop losses :), both trades were stopped out, still 30pips per trade.

http://www.saxobank.c o m/education
there you have it ā€¦enjoy

and as for regulationā€¦ill put this to youā€¦do you know the financial services authorityā€¦ā€˜regulateā€™ the city of london financial industry to stop insider dealing, fraud, deception and criminal activity around financeā€¦
i rest my case.

anywayā€¦i will hear no more on the matterā€¦it is for each individual to make his own investigation and opinion.

big hug goes out to bobmaninc.

Saxobank doesnā€™t provide Meta Trader as Trading Platformā€¦ that would be a deal breaker for me. (just saying)

@Shaer : Great trick with the line chart! Thanks!

hi regulus.
you can do analysis on mt4 and order entry on whatever platform you chooseā€¦if you wanted to .

I have it. Donā€™t know if its same one you have but Iā€™ll have look for u tonight hopefully as I havenā€™t watched it yet.

appreciate it krishen!

Hello congrats on the trades, the second one i can clearly see the OTE level and the other confluences, but the first one where is the Hidden OTE? sorry for question but itā€™s just to understand how you see them

thanks

Iā€™m still waiting for Michael to say the Hidden OTE was a joke he made up so he could see how many fell for it.

You will hear no more on the matter? What are you talking about, this is a message board, people can post about this as much as they want.

I think everyone would do well to read the following article to refresh their memories on what a balanced view is: Is Your Forex Broker A Scam?.

Obviously, research your broker and be comfortable with them. Phone them up, have a chat with them, pose them difficult questions and see how they respond. Mumbo-jumbo on the internet about this and that broker is meaningless.

no more from meā€¦you can talk about whatever you like ā€¦big hug to thrax

Alright bruce lee stop hugging people its just weird :stuck_out_tongue:

There is a low pretty much in the middle of the day (4th of July) and there is another low at about 3/4 of the day. If you draw a fibonacci from the first low to the second one, there is an OTE level in between and price just happened to retrace to this exact spot.

@vladul11 : If ICT should ever say that Hidden OTE is a ā€œjokeā€, well I guess than it just worked for me that day. Why would you think it was a joke anyway?

Thanks Regulus for your answer.

I see that level :smiley: itā€™s pretty much the london session low and the NY session low more or like it right?

Ok, 3rd time to enter AUDUSD, [email protected], looking good today. Already took 40 pips off the trade and sl is break even, so I will lett it run until 1500-1600GMT

Kind of sucks was stopped out twice this week waiting for the Aussie to drop. Left a pending order that I dont think was hit today. Of course I am out and down she goes lol. Oh well I have had a great run. It is about time I lost 2 in a row. Back to 1% I go :(. Unless my trade was triggered (which I doubt)

Donā€™t worry. It wonā€™t drop :slight_smile:

According the yahoo it jumped off a cliff and I kind of hope it did at least I know I was right on my analysis just bad timing. Risk management was good so I am not sweating it. I was bound to end a week in the red eventually guess this is as good a time as any.

It did drop pretty sharply bro. Sometimes I think vladul makes random remarks for no apparent reasonā€¦

I know it did I see that chart in my sleep lol. I also know another thing that dropped sharply my bank account 4% in about 4 days. You all have a great weekend

Nah. My bad i didnā€™t specify. I watch the H4 chart. Sorry if a 50 pip move is not a huge move/direction in my books.
Hint: Plot 1.0220 on H4/D1