The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

Would love to see 1.222 on cable with that short, certainly would bring in the millionaire timeframe on the account a bit sooner ;)…just messing

I was long both cable and fiber. +71 on cable, +62 on fiber. It was NYO killzone coupled with very bullish SMT divergence between the 2 pairs on 15min chart (fiber made a lower low, cable made a higher low). At work so cant post charts, but easy money this morning.

@SanJ

Thanks for the feedback bro!

I was actually looking to finish up the week with a LC scalp setup that looked like it was playing out… I had a pending short order on the Fiber @ 1.2248 (which ive now cancelled)… Reasons:

• Time of day
  • OTE Wednesday High to Today’s Low
  • Bearish SMT between Cable and Fiber (although not as clear as i usually like to see)
  • Bearish type 1 stochastic divergence
  • Pivot Sell Zone + R1 confluence
  • Mid fig level support
  • Daily + 4H MF and Market Structure Bearish

Was looking for a 5min OTE to get in on it in order to keep a tighter SL, but never really played out to give me the entry…

Have a good weekend all

:57:

Anyone else taking the short setup on audusd which just appeared? Retraced to the 70.5pct level on the 4h chart and a nice ote just formed on the 15 min
Update: Went short at 1.0220, the big fig
Tp1: 1.0100
Tp2: 1.0000
Tp3: 0.9920

Hey Tycoon, thanks for reviewing the post and looking over the trade. I should have added a little more information as to why I took the trade but do I appreciate what you’re saying regarding trinity levels and SMT divergence. I didn’t look at these as I dont fully understand them just yet. I’ve watched all the videos but need to watch them all a few more times again to get more comfortable and confident with them along with pivots etc. I’ll keep an eye on this trade for now as I have a pending order on it and try and add in some of what you have advised and then maybe I’ll refrain from demo trading again for a little while until I’ve watched them all a few more times.

Sorry for the delay in the response, heavy day at work & M6 traffic a nightmare!

Thanks again for your feedback - and hopefully, yes, I’ll catch you at the finishing line one day!

Have a good weekend :slight_smile:

As it’s end of the week I guess some bigger guys liquidated their shorts.

The first significant move up of Cable was at approx. 11:20 GMT while Fiber was still being pulled down and down to get stop orders around this week’s low, then Fiber shot up to follow the Cable… but 2 hours later…

IMHO we were observing extraordinarily obvious manipulating of the market.
Just my theory.

It was not like common SMT divergence. Usually the pairs go at least the same way, but with different strength. That time they went totally opposite direction. I haven’t seen such strong disharmony between Cable and Fiber.

But I have to tell I was not so confident in the theory to enter the trade :-/.
Congrats to all who got some pips from it.

Have a good weekend

the full figure indicator shows the 100 and 50 levels, should we still use 80 levels?
and what is a broker that uses New York candles?
Thanks

I’m demoing Oanda and they use NY time since I’m in Boston if that’s what you mean.

I dont think you can assume the figure is always 100 or 50. They are all pieces of information available for you and 80 and 20 are other areas to consider.

Today ICT releases new market review video :wink:

It’s one of the books on the ICT link, but I just bought the Technical Analysis text book by Murphy. Has anyone else checked this book out. Much of it is stuff that is available for free on-line (most has been given to us by ICT) but it really is a great trading text book.

Has anyone here used or is currently using the pre-flight checklist. I am looking at it and trying to piece it together. I know I have quite a bit more to learn, but I love seeing this pre-flight checklist. The sniper analogy is used quite often so I suppose this is your spotter? Lets you understand the wind down range.

IF anyone has used it perhaps a cheat sheet for newbs like myself would be of great benefit!

Thanks Bros and sis’s

I’m not sure if you can condense and tailor it to your needs. Looking at it feels like a job application

I guess it does, but as with anything I think it is a great tool to make sure that all the stars line up and a way to provide a sort of postmortem on any of the trades you may have taken. I have never traded but I am sure this would be an absolute treasure as far as a journal would be concerned.

Hello fellow ICT traders.

I recently started a new thread called “Share your myfxbook account”. The main purpose is to follow each of us more easily. As more and more of us start our own blogs, it gets difficult to do that. Especially results. This hopefully “soon to be” library of myfxbook accounts would be an easy way.

[I]Mostly i encourage our mentor ICT to share his “million” dollar account (the one from 2500 to 1000000).[/I] I believe after showing that you can easily reach for higher highs without a sweat, many of haters and other nonbelievers will back off to shadows.

So in short words, i kindly invite you to join and share your account - 301 Moved Permanently

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Guys about The Kill zones, if i live in London and i think im using GMT mt4, i need to change Hours on indicator right?

I have sit in on a few of Michael’s Market reviews and it seems as if he goes along with this to a degree. Michael, Do you use this checklist in your reviews and if so do you use the entire checklist? Thanks in advance brother.

P.S. I hope your holiday is excellent!

[video=youtube_share;j-mnQV408xc]http://youtu.be/j-mnQV408xc[/video]

[B]GLGT[/B] :57:

Thanks Michael, hope you’re well!

Yeah man its a great book, i find it especially useful when i need an exact definition for a head and shoulders or some other pattern. Its like having a user manual for technical analysis