The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

Hi guys,

here you have some pretty cool tool, to manage your orders.

Thanks to that script, you can set a pending order by simply draging the line onto the screen.
You can change the location of the order at any time by moving the placed line. The same it works with TP and SL lines.
You can also close positions using the script.

It has one more cool feature that isn’t visibile on the first look:
when you click with right mouse button on this little window and choose ‘risk based’, and place let’s say ‘2’, now the script will automatically calculate the lot size for you, that from your entry till SL line you will only risk 2% of your account balance.

I post here 2 versions: the oryginal one, and also modification, that has SL and TP lines removed.

Enjoy!
Courtesy Kor4x

Easy Order NO SL&TP.zip (23 KB) Easy Order Original Scripts.zip (15.6 KB)

how was ur trading week guys ? thanks to bobmaninc who hinted to look daily charts i got nice ~127pip trade which i took yesterday. shorted eur/usd from 2280 which was plain simpleh trade to take … reasons -> it was 5min swing ote short overlapping with 5min Sup/Dem level and if u look daily we had old lows from 01/06 @ 2288 level which basically is 80 institutional level as well … closed it 10 pips below (10pips is nice ammount of pips to get rid of those sell stops below that level) last fridays lows @ 2151 … :30: but simpler trade was cable short from 5720 highs we had ccd and usdx smt above that level to short cable also … anyways next week off and going for camping :41:

It seems I still have a lot of learning to do :slight_smile:

Hi guys
I remember that some one posted a training manual on the concepts of ICT does any one know which page it’s on or can you post again
Thanks

Something like this?

Btw Michael, why don’t you post your trades by dragging the specific trade on your chart like in this picture? I see no harm in doing that :wink:

Almost … but you shorted it while market dynamics where still bullish … MS changed into bearish after they stophunted tuesdays highs (read as: your entry timing was too early and you were kinda lucky that ur trade didnt stoppd out cuz u already had 30p+ drawdown with that trade)

because he is hiding something dark from us :46:

Do you mean this? https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gWTwmu_F9LNOYr2erF0VFGDmQwFUDaU64EbguZBSwpI/edit And if you click on the table of contents that says “ICT Trading Concepts”, it would take you to page 51.

BostonEJ thank you :*

Is this personal notes or an ICT Master Thesis?

It looks comprehensive enough I may consider adding it to the archives but I want the sources.

Hi all
Must pay my respects and gratitude to ICT first! Thank you sir, absolutely amazing stuff! I have alot of catch up to do as I’m on page 3 of the old thread and going through the videos but I’ll get there eventually.

Could someone please help me here? I don’t know how to extract the ICT MT4 Collection to MT4, I need specific instructions if possible. Also, how do you guys draw the short S & R lines instead of using the one that goes across the whole chart? I’m sure this has been asked and anwsered somewhere so sorry about that.
cheers

Hi,

Close your MT4 client, then when you have extracted the indicators, copy and paste them into the directory of your MT4 by opening the experts folder and then the indicators folder and paste them in there.

For the short S/R lines use a trend line instead of a horizontal line.

Hope that helps - Pm if not and I’ll send some screenshots save cluttering the thread.

Good luck.

Sorry Tomy I can’t PM if under 20 posts it seems. I can’t do any of what you described so your help is much appreciated.
cheers

I’ll PM you later this evening as I’m out at the minute. I’ll send some screenshots.

EDIT: Seems I cant PM you either.

Read post #2973 as Bobmaninc posted a guide here if you search the thread.

How to install MT4 indicators | Forex Indicators Guide

Dear BostonEJ
Thanks for the help much appreciated.

“Different timeframes will say different things.” Truth be told, they are telling you the same thing… if you start at the same place. When price moves up on one chart, it moves up on all charts. To triangulate, you need three points. Mark current price on the chart and then mark 2 past prices on the chart. This will tell you if price is now up from, down from or in between the 2 past prices.

He’s talking about stochastics

life’s too short for boring cars and cheap wine.

That applies to stocastics or any other indicator.

I skimmed through it, it seems legit, but I’m gonna archive it as citation needed for original.

A few things that conflicted with me but I remember ICT explaining to me later so that’s why I want to know the originator or source.

One specifically that the “judas” occurs once every 24hrs, the judas to me can occur at any session provided, it can be a continuation trend and is mainly OTE specific.

It can reverse too and I don’t remember him mentioning it in the videos but I remember him mentioning it in a livestream when I asked him about equities thats when he mentioned two-step days to me

Hello all:
This is off topic, but did a few tweaks to this COT spreadsheet under a GNU license. It was last updated in March but found a few problems in the calculations. It does say dis-aggregated data, yet it does not use the additional categories. I fixed two functions so it is a closer representation of the legacy reports which is actually how the data is used. I also reprocessed the COT reports with 2006-Current data.

Smaller Changes:
Added tentative dates for part of 2013
Adjusted all index calculations to a baseline of 3 years (2006-2009)
Commitment of Traders (Deseg data v 2.0003a).zip (1.3 MB)

Enjoy…

I can attest to it accuracy. It mostly is taken from the videos. After watching all the material it should be very recognizable.

Cheers…