The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

It’s my notes from the videos as well as other materials that were in the Clark torrent file. As I stated earlier when I first posted the link, this was a manual solely for me big figured I’d share if it helped anyone else out.

EJ

Added and noted, thanks.

Pertaining to this, my notes say at about 26:45 in the “Day 6 - How to Trade the Market Swing Points” video is when he said the Judas occurs once, at least once, every 24 hour period.

EJ

[QUOTE=TommyL;375786]I’ll PM you later this evening as I’m out at the minute. I’ll send some screenshots.

EDIT: Seems I cant PM you either.

Read post #2973 as Bobmaninc posted a guide here if you search the thread.

Hi Tommy
Thank you very much for your help mate! Problem solved.

guyz…
i hav a poblem with SMT divergence…
is there any resources that cud help me understand it properly???
i lookd thru Michael’s Correlation concepts video…
but that didnt help…

P.S.
i’m trading Fiber and Cable

what does the SMT stand for …what is the meanding of the s. the m. and the t.

Smart Money Tool

SMT in a nutshell: When highs diverge price goes down, when lows diverge price goes up

but how do we figure out whats related 2 what???
and also
how do we know which direction the price will shoot off in???
:confused:

btw
is there ny way of determining direction bias???
:confused:

Hi ,

SMT is looked at only Support and Resistance levels. If price of GU and EU is at a strong support level , then look for divergence in price to go long . Similarly when price is at a resistance then look for divergence between the prices of these two to look for shorts.

Perfect example would be 13 Jul NY open session. Time around 1200 GMT . Look at what GU and EU did. EU was stuck at a price , infact moving down but GU was moving up. Both were coming off support levels. That was SMT divergence at play. One took a long on both EU and GU and made a cool 60 pips on EU plus 90 pips on GU.

Hi all!
My first post and all…

I find the SMT divergence really useful in finding a reversal at certain s and r levels, but on more than one occasion have had trouble deciding whether to go with the cable or the fiber. Any advice? Should I be looking more into the ADR of both pairs and going with the currency that shows the most movement? As I said, this system has proved profitable but sometimes I go with one pair for +30 pips whilst the other moves +80 - 100 pips …

Any advice would be helpful!!
Cheers all:59:

so ur sayin that i shud look at EU n GU
wait 2 c a divergence in its relation…
rite???

i saw the graph n xactly at 1600 hrs
they both moved up drastically…
but what i dont get is
how do i know wats gonna happen nxt???
n which direction it will move in…

SMT is something short I came up with for Smart Money Tool or Technique.
It assumes Price Action will reveal the Accumulation and Distribution of the largest most capitalized Market Players in the business… as their sheer volume… will leave tell tale signs in the Price Action… at specific [U]predetermined[/U] Key High time frame levels.

General rule of thumb:

When looking at Support plays or “buys” - consider the pair that fails to make the lower low respectively.
[I][B]Premise behind this[/B]: The pair that fails to drop lower, it is being bought and hence, not willing to go lower… this is essentially “Demand in Operation”… anticipate Higher prices.[/I]

When looking at Resistance plays or “sells” - consider the pair that fails to make the higher highs respectively.
[I][B]Premise behind this[/B]: The pair that fails to rally higher, it is being sold and hence, not willing to go higher… this is essentially “Supply in Operation”… anticipate Lower prices.[/I]

All this is with the assumption you are indeed at a Key Higher Time Frame S&R level in the first place… otherwise you are hunting Unicorns… they never are in season.

[B]GLGT[/B] :57:

Read more: 301 Moved Permanently

Cheers for the reply,

You also gave a number of levels in your last market review videos. How often are you updating or changing your key support and resistance levels (other than psychological levels)? Obviously taking the previous weeks high and lows into account, do you then take a number of areas that price has found strong support and resistance or do you look more at daily and weekly pivot point calculations? 

Thanks again for your time Michael I find you the easiest and best online mentor around.

Thank you for your interest in my work…

The Key Levels determined by way of the Monthly - Weekly and Daily are essentially very static… by that I mean they will be “valid” for along time… even if they are broken intraweek. This is where the highest probable setups reside… keying off the Higher Time Frame levels and not so much on the intraday levels.

Hope that helps!

:57:

Sorry sir
i think i hav it wrong then
in your correlations video…
you stated that wen there is a divergence in the price of EU or GU n USDx…
the direction will change
if possible
cud u plz explain that
its not going thru my thick head :frowning:
Sory 4 the trouble…

YES…it seems like the confusion is based on the fact most people dont have a direction to start with.

as ict said …you have to be stalking a buy or a sell …and then the divergence will maybe give you added confirmation that a buy or sell is on the cards…

dont just see divergence and then say ‘’’‘wow dude …this means i godda buy’…he he
only consider a buy if lets say you see price moving to a good support level that you already expected a bounce off…and then the divergence confirms this…dude.

Thanks,

Using this chart as an example, (hindsight is great) would this be the kind of setup that I should be looking for (using the 1.5400 level)?

Hi ICT,

finally see ya back after your vacation…
just to ask you a simple question…

1. Is the SMT divergence with HTF S/R zones found everyday? I observe not really because HTF S/R will be touched once a week or less… depends … as the HTF S/R are quite stable (Love them) man…

Need your expert confirmation and views…

Cheers