The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

You’ve answered your own question…

Divergence in EU and GU would mean that at resistance levels one is moving down but the other isnt . So you go short on both. Divergence at support levels would mean that one is stationary/ moving down while the other isnt… You long both.

The other kind mentioned by Michael is either of these viz viz the USDindex , when the behaviour would be the same as described in the para above.

Both were coming off support levels , which means they can only go one way …UP…

GU started it move much before EU did. Go down to lower time frames and you will see it . Which is why there was divergence at play.

Remember , at support levels , we look for longs and at resistance levels we look for shorts … when divergence is in play.

Also if you have to look too hard , then it isnt there … this is something which will be visible to you in the price action when you place charts one above the other ( or flip through the chart windows).

how do you know its going to be a seek and destroy day or a breakout day?

Hi ICT ,

A doubt here please. have posted this before but perhaps , it got buried by the time you came back from vacation.

Live example. NZDCHF 11 July 2012. June’s monthly trinity broke the upper range and reached the 161.8 fib same month itself. Reached 200 fib on 11 July. Is reaching the 200 fib extension ( in July ) of June’s trinity break considered as target reached for June OR is the break in July monthly trinity also to be considered as a separate breach ?

On weekly trinity it reached 161.8 ext and 200 extension on the same day . So does the weekly Trinity reaching the 200fib extension complete the monthly trinity’s job? Or is the monthly trinity target still open.

1. Monthly trinity . If broken look for 161.8 ext. If these are reached only on breach of next month trinity then , is it considered that the move is over ? OR this next month breach is also to be used for calculating next target .

2. If monthly trinity breach target is higher than weekly trinity target , what takes precedence.

3. Similary , if daily trinity target is lower than weekly trinity then what takes precedence ?

thanks

Christinaa, for seek and destroy you just watching what price action is doing, and if its doing something similar like in video you have ur seek & destroy.

Hey guys… I release this experimental version prematurely. The new calculation breaks over time. At least with the old calculations Commercial net long or short, Speculative net long or short are more accurate in relative reference. Here is the old version with current data.

Commitment of Traders (Deseg data v 2.0002a).zip (1010 KB)

I think I will still tinker with my experimental version a bit because I know there is better way.

Cheers.

Java thanks for working on this. Let me know if you come up with a better way. That old one is pretty good though. Also Cudos on filling in the parts I had missing I could not figure out how to do that

Thanks Java:60:

[video=youtube_share;i1Oea42DABM]http://youtu.be/i1Oea42DABM[/video]

Yes that’s my youngest waking just in time from his late afternoon nap, near the end of the video… :18:

[B]Good Luck & Good Trading[/B] :57:

Michael could you explain why forex is so much better than the other markets?

yes but how would you know when to enter?
for example
after the asain consolidation price breaks UP going above the last predominant swing high, activating all the buy stops.
The banks might then take price down hitting the Stop Loss’
OR price might just keep going up.
so my question is how would i know when to enter
do i BUY as soon as price reaches above a prominent swing high?
how would i know if the banks were going to bring it down, or how would i know the price would just keep rallying up?
and if i did BUY where would the stop loss be?

hello fellow hunters
I’m back, my kitchen has tripled in size over the past 2 weeks (did some renovations to get my mind off of trading for a while), and now it’s time to do the same with my brand new live account!
(for the taxman: Im writing “live account” but mean of course “demo account”)

Fully expecting to get my arse kicked in the near future, until psychology has caught up a little.
Currently cleaning up my charts and topdown analysis… and then I’ll be back on the playground as well;)

have a great week y’all
and happy hunting!

Advantages of Forex | Why Trade Forex? | Learn Forex Trading

It depends on the higher time frame directional premise. If we are poised to trade lower longer term Weekly and or Daily… the Weekly Trinity extensions will likely serve us well… if we are unsure and or the trades are counter long term direction… use the near term objectives over the more aggressive ones.

Hope that helps…

[B]GLGT[/B] :57:

The Forex while presenting the same if not more RISK in losing money over any other asset class… it at the same time offers the Trader the control over leverage unlike any other asset class.

Commodities are limites to contract specs… stocks are well… stocks… and in the Forex you can trade very small positions and control the exposure as much as you may want. You still lose money in the end, but you dictate how far the faucet is open when you do.

[B]GLGT[/B] :57:

Thanks for the time taken on the latest release Michael. As usual a couple of thought provoking insights.
How long until ICT productions become IPO!
Anyway 5% for the day… happy days :slight_smile:

Michael/ICT

How many year it took you to be consistently profitable in forex trading?
For last couple of weeks my goal is to be patient, but still loosing. I am
pleased to this loss cause it is not as bad as earlier.

Regards

Question about session High / Low

I understand the real value of the sessions High and low as target and reference point for the Fib measurement level.

Now, question is, With high and low of a session are we keeping. My time is New-York time

Asian Session From

• 8 PM to 00 AM
  • 8 PM to 3 AM
  • 5 PM to 00 AM
  • 5 PM to 3 PM

London From:

• 2 AM to 6 AM
  • 3 AM to 6 AM
  • 3 AM to 8 am
  • 3 AM to 11AM

Sometime, there is no confusion for me because the high and low appeared in the inner time, other time, price do reach a high and low at the extreme of a session and then, it is not clear, witch one is important

Any input appreciated

Martin
P.S. excuse my bad English. Hope I’m clear enough :slight_smile:

Eur/Usd

• Stochastic 15 min divergence
  • Nice pin bar on 15 min
  • A little bit above OTE
  • LC KZ
  • Old S&R level at 1.212
  • Probably tried to take out stops at 1.2117

I shorted at 1.212. First goal 20 pip B/E. Goal after that: 50 pips.

Edit.
Btw, do you take todays gap into consideration when you use the ADR?