The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

If I understood you correctly, you were asking which session’s high/low is more important?
if so, my view is the high/low of London or New York are more important.
You just have to test which one you would prefer in the end.

Hi all.

I just wanna philosophize the old adage that, it is always better to be out of a trade wishing you were in it, than being in a trade wishing you were out!

Love these videos! I may have to sign up for the site for the COT reports as my free one has stopped working. (Commodity Futures & FOREX Charts | COT Database Anyone know if you still can get COT data there?)
The ICT Holy Grail method last week is not working for me. I have tried it out on paper not even demo and I can’t get anything consistent with it if I use it alone.

I have been using the MACD divergences as another confluence to look for when entering an OTE position as you have shown in the old videos on the old thread. I’m looking forward to using them as you have in this latest video almost like a warning of a potential change of market direction. Basically the way I have understood it is that MACD in this particular context is not being used as a tool to confirm the entering of a trade but one more to be used in confluence with others for determining future market flow/direction.

Keep it up! these videos are all gold!

For all fib fans - do a fib from the lowest price on record to the highest for the fiber, apologies if already mentioned on the forum.
See how price reacted at NYO on Friday, now offering resistance - interesting.

hey guys, didn’t get a trade today but thought i would do some analysis and see if I missed anything. hmmmm seems like i missed a WHOPPER!!!
Hope someone else spotted this, or even better they got in on the move!

Its a Grail trade on a 4hr chart of the Cable with confluence of a key level 1.5480, and I believe there was a small SMT divergence today between cable and Fiber.

Michael, would it be wise to look for an smaller OTE to get long on this move (For Demo purposes of course)

Here is a Chart to illustrate

tycoon83 i think it would be very wise + ict mentioned in his video that prices MIGHT go up soon

Nice spot tycoon83, a OTE just formed on the 15 min and I went long @ 1.5500 because of the grail setup, 15 min OTE and seasonal tendencies.
First tp is 30 pips, next is the previous swing low @ 1.5580
Also it’s right at the 50 fib from the low of 30 may 2010 to the high of 29 April 2011 on the weekly

Yeah I’ve been looking at the same trade myself,

I’m holding off till we run into the London open in a few hours for the OTE…
cracking spot with the divergence!!!

Not only that but if you look at the 4hr or daily Gu Eu charts there is an SMT divergence as the eurusd makes a lower low whilst the Gu fails to do so…

Try Barchart.com - Commodity, stock and forex; quotes, charts & analysis

I use it and its free!

I like this new review, its an expansion upon something i’ve had trouble with before thats just market structure and flow, this explains it a bit better than my previous understanding is the flow is the direction of the market and the structure is where its engineering itself to try and reach.

Also I never really use your levels because I want to be independant not always seeking your levels but yesterday was the first time I cross checked my levels and I’m happy to say my level picking specifically the major price point levels are nearly dead on within 1-7 pips.

If your starting point is during a kill zone, then yes, it is valid. Not to say that a non killzone is not valid, but if I remember correctly, ICT said something to the effect that starting points in killzones are more valid

saw the same thing as well.
cable is in OTE area… but hoping for possible OTE in OTE during killzone… one thing that bothers me is the bearish OTE on the USDX which is at the R1 (currently at slightly below CP - so still a bit to go) I normally like USDX to line up… however maybe the USDX CP is enough resistance… OR cable could still drop into the higher timeframe OTE (1.5455ish down to 1.5380sh)
so in other words… I still need some more convincing signs from the price action - especially since I’m about to do my first ever live trade;)

cheers and good luck

edit: changed my mind! set a limit buy order at 1.5505… (psychologically easier for me to work with limit orders as much as possible…) if it gets triggered it would be: LO, OTE in OTE, H4 grail, reflection to asian low, wS1, big fig, TT and Pivot Buy Zone…
SL of 30 pips, risking 2% on my brand new tiny little live account… I could wait until even more things are lining up…maybe a solar eclipse and positive pregnancy test for my wive…and what not to take my first live trade… OR I might as well jump in the water. Fully prepared to eventually get my ass kicked;)

The first 30 pips are already bagged (50pct off). Now on to the 1.5580 (30pct off), last 20pct I will let run.

maybe the german flash manufacturing announcement will get things moving…

Apologies if this has already been mentioned (just back from holiday) but at this moment isn’t the cable showing tentative signs of an inverse Head and Shoulders (bullish) so if we get a small ranging consolidation day today (after yesterday’s drop) it’ll be interesting to see how price reacts to the UK GDP figures tomorrow.

Okey. If cable will fall, i don’t know on what circumstances this method should work. We have:

• Daily OTE;
  • ICT grail on the 4h;
  • The figure;
  • Weekly S1;
  • Higher time frame Fib level 50%;
  • Huge amount of Support and Resistance.

I mean, this are the big guns we are talking folks. If this fails… I am really lost. And my faith will dim…

Edit:

• Midpivot point (MS1).

Fed chairman is speaking later today, anything can happen

Ok, so there’s nothing called market flow or fundamentals?

I can promise you that Samoras or Rajoy doesn’t even care if every ICT pattern lines up at the same time when they’re speaking. The “big guns” gives you an edge against the rest of the dumb money, but there ain’t no such thing as a free lunch. The forex market doesn’t even give you a 10% discount on a lunch.

You sound like an online poker player with AA that thinks it’s impossible to loose.

Hey pipjoker, Im actually in the same trade and saw all the same things you noted. However, I was worried about the large range day yesterday affecting todays tradeing. Im hoping it doesnt turn into a Z day.