The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

Around 12 pm PST, ICT tweeted about some CFTC ‘issues’ and that things will have to come to an end. He then took down all his videos, twitter account, his original thread etc. We really dont know what happened.

I’m litterally angry with rage, I kept thinking to archive his videos two weeks ago so i can watch them via playbook then I thought noooo not enough space, now Im kicking anything I see.

About 1-2 hours ago, I was trying to access those videos without much success. I even post a message to ICT asking why without any knowledge what’s going on even on this thread until now. It’s surely a very sad day to lose our genuine mentor, and I just found him three weeks ago. I haven’t even gone through all the videos and tools yet. I am wondering if any of the ICT disciples is willing to share those videos and tools. By the way, does any one has ICT gmail address (assuming it is still working)?

Michael, if you are reading this, I pray that everything is/will be well with you and your family. I am sure you will bounce back from it and I hope to hear from you again very soon. As you always say…Be Patient.

OMFX

Why would CFTC have any interest in him? There are hundreds of signal services which is technically what this was, although it was free and you had to be knowledgable about ICT methods to properly use his “signals”.

I got wind something was going on from here on BP around 5:30. I checked his twitter and the last message was something like

“Done broadcasting for the day. See you later”

Seemed very strange tweet from him. Is that what you’re talking about…or was there a different one that said CFTC specifically?

A terrible day indeed, lets hope Micheal is ok and not in any kind of trouble. He has spent a lot of time and effort in teaching his trading concepts and stratagies. Fantastic teacher and mentor I wish I found this thread sooner and is such a shame it has been removed.

He has created something very special here guys, and a great community. Would love to be able to watch the videos again if we are able to share them.

Very big thank you ICT!

great teacher, great mentor, (and apparently) great threat… he was meant to teach so out of respect for michael let’s keep teaching, and learning, and teaching, and learning…let’s keep the dream alive

ICT’s last tweet

The one I posted was a few hours after that.

ICT has NEVER been a signal service, he’s been nothing but an educator into the inner workings of FX and he always made that clear to everyone on he’s forums, videos and livestream.

Wally

I hope eventually he´ll be able to come back, but most importantly I hope he´s ok.

It´s great to see all the sense of fraternity here, very genuine. I hope we can find a way to stay in touch. :31:

I still have his last month’s worth of tweets on my phone, and don’t see that. Unless it was deleted, he never mentioned CFTC.

Ladies and Gentlemen

We are blessed. We are truly blessed.

We have had access to a selfless mentor and an incredible approach to trading the market through discipline, patience, effort, sleepless nights, and various tools.

We have been blessed with a community who came together from all over the world and grew in our knowledge together. Each day, coming to this forum, while holding a jade in our hands. Wondering if we would ever get around to being a jade master.

The information we have learned here is valuable knowledge. It can be life changing to help each of you attain whatever wealth goals you would have. And by achieving that, you will be able to create positive impacts on the world around you in ways greater than you thought.

Do not underestimate how life chaging this can be with patience and discipline and effort. Everything is attainable and it will be.

Today, the CFTC tossed a green emerald our way.

Collectively, we caught it…looked down at it and said, “This isn’t jade”

Members of the Millionaires Trading Guild. We know what jade is. We know what it looks like. We know what it feels like. We know how to use it. And that is becuase we learned from the Jade Master ICT.

Let’s show Michael that we are ready. Let’s show Michael that we will be successful. Let’s show Michael that he created a group that will continue to grow, develop, and help others.

We can be jade masters ourselves.

Right now, we don’t know if Michael will be back. But we do know Michael would want success and happiness for all of us. And he asked that we help others.

I know I will continue to come to the threads and post observations/analysis and try to help others.

God speed ICT.

No I definitely agree, I mean this thread in particular. He was giving us entry with take profit and stop loss. The other thread was purely educational which is why I think he didn’t have any problems for more than a year. Is this type of specific information against the “rules” hence CFTC took notice? If so, why are there so many long running signal services out there? Just wondering.

But that’s the thing…ICT has barely a post in this thread. unless it was his recent livestream market reviews.

I don´t know about CFTC rules, but if that´s the case he probably must be registered as a Signal Provider, which I´m sure he was not, and he´s not a financial advisor. I think that could be the problem. Although I don´t see where he was providing specific trading signals, but I skip most of the posts in the thread when they’re really large though.

Yet you can find lots of crappy signal services around the web, which only merit could be that they´re properly registered.

Oh the irony.

Right, but he had the livestream posted on the first page of this thread. What I’m trying to say is what is/was wrong with this new “venture” that ICT had started with us?

You´re right. Probably someone reported him and while they go through it they have to ´seize´ his material. It probably doesn´t mean that he did something wrong, but that they´re justinvestigating the material.

Ok too much speculation from my part. Sad day nonetheless.

Thanks, I did not know that you had to be a registered financial advisor.

Well they weren’t exactly “posted” but we were basically looking over his shoulder so we could emulate his trades on our demo accounts.

Yes, quite ironic. Although I’m thinking if those crappy signal services were properly registered, I’m sure ICT could do the same. But again I don’t know much about this stuff.

I know what you’re saying but gees I wish you would stop saying signal service.
I think only licenced CTA’s can run signals.
But you’re thinking about when intividuals type up things in forums that they are going long at xx and tp at xx and for some reason that’s alright.

Wally