The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

Hey guys,

Just read the latest ICT Twitter message which says there is a “ICT Millionaire Traders Guild video” . Is that the Weekly Market review or is there some other series that I am not aware of?

Right, I’m getting stuck into this thread and the videos (the lost ones from the original thread) again :slight_smile: So sorry if you don’t like me and my posts :stuck_out_tongue: haha

By the way, congrats ICT on having the “What Every…” thread stickied! :smiley:

Hi Kenp240 - try these ones, maybe it’ll help:

TT.zip (7.13 KB)

Oh and Go Team SA! Lol who am I kidding, we’ll be lucky to get a bronze :stuck_out_tongue:

[video=youtube_share;Arbd5p4TE0A]http://youtu.be/Arbd5p4TE0A[/video]

Introduction to ICT Yield Triads

[B]GLGT[/B] :57:

Oh yes! :stuck_out_tongue: Thanks ICT! :smiley:

Nice work mate cheers again hope you had a relaxing weekend!

Handing in my homework…

Thanks for the insight on yields. I have not dived into those yet. I had spotted bearish divergence on the daily coming into last week and price did go down till that rally. Nice work

Sweet I’ve been looking for more info on yields since I watched your video

Thanks for another trading tool, can’t wait for the September series. I have a couple of weeks coming up in the Med to sit back and catch up with all your videos before the series start.

My first full year of trading is at an end. I discovered currency trading in late July of 2011. Despite 10 -15 amazingly poor trades that gave back a good amount of money, some missed opportunities and still considering myself still to be a neophyte, I finished year 1 with a profit of 9.1%. I massively over-traded,making close to 700 trades, and was up over 25% a couple of times. This past month I missed entry into three great trades, by less than 3 pips each time. I am looking forward to this next year, using ICT methodology, better discipline and my trading journal, and the hope thaat in the not to distant future my dream of making a living from home will be realized. Thank you for the great opportunity to learn ICT and your true generosity.

Brother i am like a sponge. Sucking up all the excellent info.

The Macro view is something of great interest. I am finally seeing slowly how to tie it all in.

THANKS ICT.

PS can you spill some more. lol

Has anyone ever seen this before?
I’m read the COT and it says

Previous Week

Long 70130
Short 52738

Week Before
Long 65425
Short 43877

So they increased positions in both directions for the pound?

Hi PureMuscle,

Thanks I’ll give these a try.

Hi ICT,

Using the charts from dailyFX, I could not see the divergence between the indices mentioned in your video. Is it due to different data feeds? If so what is the data feed you are using in the video? Thank you.

I have seen that once before - I don’t think there’s anything wrong with positions on both sides increasing? The more liquidity the better! :stuck_out_tongue:

My guess would be that it is due to the data feeds. With DailyFX’s feed being free and ICT’s feeds likely being paid for, it would make sense that his would be more accurate :slight_smile:

Hello
This is my first post and completely off topic but I had to laugh at this :slight_smile: My blood runs green GO SA! but its a pity they think TIK is a performance enhancer. :33:

Haha I spoke too soon bro - we got our first gold medal! :smiley:

I’m pretty sure the charts in the video are from MT4 (his demo account).