The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

imgur: the simple image sharer

Just remember what ICT said that larry williams said, “Wait till the dagger drops then pick it up”

I understand your question and it’s an interesting one. It doesn’t seem to always work out that way, as you have pointed out. One would certainly think that the cable would’ve been the one to sell in your example, yet the fiber paid off more… Maybe it all comes down to the dollar…

Nah that doesn’t make sense either hahaha :stuck_out_tongue: Ah well, for a long while now I have remained unconcerned about the EUR/GBP in any case, because there are sufficient tools to pick the right pair without looking at it.

Hi folks,

I have a specific question about some term and insights in a specific video.
In the video “exploring the asian range” Michel talks about “accumulation positions” and “Where the money is positioned during asian range, dictates the profit release that trading day”.
"The asian range determines the directional bias for London and Newyork"
So How can we see, looking at the asian range where the money has accumulated. Or, what the directional bias is.

Took the same trades. What added to my decisions was fib confluence from weekly and daily . Plus today another OTE long …at 1.5700 ( confluence with higher tf fibs ) .

ICT mentioned something about Market’s “normalizing” in the next few weeks right now its off and I somewhat agree, but what are these times?

I know pretty much a few weeks up before christmas to 2 weeks after jan is one period.

Now First two weeks of August? I’m confused someone want to explain the vacation time frames to me?

ICT Holy Grail
stoch divergence
OTE
london open
closed quickly (helpful market review)
quick ones are a lot less stress!

A question that many have asked :wink: There isn’t really an answer to it, you’ve got to look at the higher timeframes (H4, D, W) to know which direction price is preparing to move in, then you can interpret what kind of positions the smart money have been accumulating during the Asian session. I think many of us who ask this question are looking for some sort of tangible evidence of positions being accumulated, but look past that and focus on where price is trying to go on the higher timeframe.

So that’s why I didn’t get it. It’s not for the grasp. You see I watched the video and ICT says accumulation here and accumulation there, but I didn’t get it. So it’s higher timeframe, like stringing multiple Asian sessions together?

congrats mate!
not trying to be a smart ass or anything but are you sure it is a “grail”? I thought for the ICT grail the divergence would be the other way around (in this bullish scenario the currency would have to make higher lows while stochastics make lower lows…) never the less a win is a win;) just want to make sure my notes are right…
need some feedback to this one please;)

cheers

EDIT: oops sorry read the post wrongly… lol my bad! ig nore this please.

i should have left a question mark after calling it a holy grail. i was hoping that i would get confirmation from someone out there. i haven’t seen enough to know for sure. just thought thats what i was looking at. its a great question to ask.
looks like i could have held it longer too.

haha ok mate you got me confused about the validity of my notes;)
so lets hope some other people will chime in;)

cheers

sorry to cause confusion. divergences are one area i don’t have a full understanding of yet.

Patience young padi one in time you will. In time you will :slight_smile:

in my understanding:
the divergence you posted in the picture was a regular type 1 divergence between cable and stochastics.
type 2 trend following divergence in a bullish scenario, would mean higher lows on cable (or other currency) and lower lows on stochastics…

ICT Holy grail I noted as: OTE+ type 2 trend following divergence.
and the ICT Stinger: OTE + Type 2 + Type 1 divergence

but please correct me on this one if I got it wrong.

cheers

oh and just for the record:
my relationship to the Fiber would best be described at the moment as “it’s complicated”:wink:
should just listen to ICT and focus on the cable instead for a while…

Am I the only one who’s bias is slowly turning bearish?

thanks for the replies. got more studying to do. at least this is something i love doing!
and “slowly turning bearish?”, i have been looking for that possibility this week. slowly is the right word.
thanks again for the help guys

Making baby steps on Babypips. Thanks ICT, I was just looking at your latest tweet re Judas swing today at London Open with confluence of OTE. I thought that’s what I was seeing last night as I went to bed…but still not trusting myself enough to pull the trigger. Just glad I’m seeing some of the right things. I’m loving the quick confirmation provided by the occassional tweets. Thanks again!

Hello Young Fellow Traders,
Our mentor is Michael. In his early videos emphasized about professional traders. How they play in the market!
Some time it was hard to believe million- billions dollar trading in the market and most of the time it is the role
play of professionals. So what is our attitude toward that trading! How do we or have to look the market in respect
of trillion dollar every day trading? It’s really sometime confused me, indeed I can’t realized how big this market
could be! Here is a following link, I watched the video, for about half an hour, and understand Michael was very
right, each and every examples he showed are very true. Think newbie may have a look to watch the market in
this perspective.

End of the day when asked to someone, you traded 750 million today, how do you feel? And reply is, ‘well it is natural,
it is everyday work’. What do you think Traders?

Billion Dollar Day - Currency Trading Documentary - YouTube

Regards