The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

That is an awesome video! Nice find Shaer! :smiley:

Iā€™d appreciate anyone(s) answering this. I know Michael uses Pricecharts.com as a market data provider. However in his videos, he often shows the DOW, ADX, S&P, etc, and he draws Fibs. Iā€™m fairly certain heā€™d doing this in MT4, as I do not think Pricecharts has a Fib tool built in. Question 1 is can someone confirm deny this assumption. I use deal book, and am not presently on MT4, which I think is going to be something I need to change (though I will also keep Dealbook.) Q2 is that I feel that I am at the point where a charting tool (correlated markets, bond yields, etc) is going to be an essential part of my process. Anyone using a charting tool / service that utilizes Fibs.

Wow - in retrospect, todayā€™s cable action was an absolute textbook LO Buy template! Classic judas swing below Asian range into OTE at major support - could it have been any easier? :o Did anyone crack it?

Try a demo account with forex ltd down load there mt4 and you should be good to go. I think thats the demo account ICT uses and it offers the indexes

Yea, I milked 87 pips from cable:p

unfortunately notā€¦as I expected the weekly low during todays LOā€¦I didnā€™t have the brass to enter as I expected S1 to be reachedā€¦where I would have entered longā€¦ still trying to push my beliefs onto the marketā€¦ hopefully soon I will learn that it doesnā€™t work that wayā€¦:wink:

and thats when you will wish you never learned that. instead have your entry target and wait for it. If you dont get it then you dont trade it. Always better safe than sorry. What if you did enter but price climbed to S1? Would it not be worse to get stopped out by a few pips just to see price push higher?

Michael, this is first hour of 8th August in my local time.
Was waiting to wish you a very happy birthday.

imgur: the simple image sharer

As a former and currently unpracticing graphic designer this made me cry lol. Didnā€™t didnt even bother to use the magic wand :o

Haha but itā€™s the thought that counts :stuck_out_tongue: Enjoy it Mike - you deserve many more! :smiley:

I use Esignal for many of the Non Forex marketsā€¦ those charts arenā€™t going to be shared as it requires me to link to the web on my towers and I only use it for data. I communicate with you all via a laptop and I share MT4 charts as a means of ease on my part. The pricechartscom site is a static end of day service I use for pure daily and COT dataā€¦ nothing moreā€¦ on the futures markets. They do not provide any real time data.

Hope that helps!

:57:

Happy Birthday Old Man!:wink:
I truly wish you a very happy birthday and for this new upcoming year a lot of good health and may the pips arrive
plenty full!:wink:

cheers
fredy

ICT,

I did a search of the old thread but couldnā€™t find anything on it. I am Crude Oil Futures trader and have really began to benefit from your teachings. I have a better understanding of Market flow now and have used that knowledge to place ā€œsmarterā€ trades. I would like to start swing trading the physical NYMEX future and the mini. Iā€™d also be more than happy to report my trades and progress here for the sake of demonstrating that your concepts truly are universal.

I would really like to know how I could apply the killzone concepts to Crude futures. Are the times similar? The same? Is there more? Do I need to completely disregard the forex killzones??

I have begun to spread your teachings over at topsteptrader. A firm that, ā€œdrafts,ā€ traders after a successful trading combine. Iā€™m constantly posting charts of your OTE setup and methodologies. People are starting to notice that I can very precisely pick turning points in the market. When people ask, I tell them your name and that you are, ā€œdisciple,ā€ of Larry Williams. Thank you again.

Try thisā€¦
http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/36328-what-every-new-aspiring-forex-trader-still-wants-know.html

Thank you. But thatā€™s the thread I searched and it provided 0 results. that link is to first post of ICTā€™s original thread and doesnā€™t help. Thanks anyway shaer

Iā€™ve been following this thread for a long time and I am so grateful for ICT. All of the videos and all of the work that he puts into this thread to see us grow as traders is unmatched. He never asks for any $$$ from us, just appreciation. I started following another thread on here (I wonā€™t name it) and it turned out he wanted to charge for his services. It started out with great promise and he bragged about his cars and his homes, etc. This guy was trying to charge for people to go and join his trading room. If youā€™ve got all that money, why do you need to charge?

ICT does this for free. He invites everyone and their mothers to his livestream sessions, join.me sessions, and gives full access to all his youtube videos. Donā€™t ever be fooled. ICT is the real deal. We are so blessed to have someone with such a generous heart sharing all his expertise. ICT genuinely cares about every single trader that he is mentoring with this thread and would love to see them succeed. Thank you ICT. Youā€™re the best!

-deletedā€“

Yes I did. Both days :). Kinda pleased with myself.

Michael. Am a bit wary now. Are we going down till 61.8 or 161.8 now for the next entry ? Two days of bullishness is enough id say. Not sure how to read the next move. or should one just watch the candle formation at 61.8 ( OTE) and decide ?

Anyone else see whatā€™s currently set up on the Cable? Iā€™m seeing a stinger if I do say so myselfā€¦

ā€¦and it happens to be taking place at a significant S/R level/big fig. 1.5600. In the pivot buy zone, but not TT buy zone. Iā€™ll be looking for a nested OTE during LO and if there was some SMT divergence, thatā€™d be golden, but Iā€™ll take it even without.

Also, USDX has moved up to a significant S/R level as well giving a strong chance that there will be a bounce downwardā€¦so another confluence there.

Just my thoughts going into the new trading day.

GLGT.

Matty

Iā€™m sorry for this basic question, but can someone give me guidance on the time settings. I live in Chicago, which is central time, my platform feed is Oanda which is on New York timeā€¦and for the life of me I cannot manipulate the MT4 settings to match the asian range indicator settings on ICTā€™s videos and snapshots. The zero time seems to be messing me up. It may be minor but itā€™s just gotten really under my skin. I think it is my great white whale. Well, I suppose in forex I still have a few white whales left, more like a school of them.